Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Good Morning and Good Night

Posted by mctavish6 (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 30, 12 at 22:20

Light coming from the East, right side of the pictures, one early morning.

5-29-12 (63)

5-29-12 (37)

6-7-12 (9)

6-7-12 (18)

And good evening.

Pictures taken on Summer Solstice just as the sun was getting ready to go down. The flowers under the table were Faye's idea.

6-E962~1

6-20-12  (39)

6-20-12 (40)

6-20-12 (46)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Good Morning and Good Night

Awesome. You've made the world more beautiful where you are, a better place. You walk softly upon the earth. No higher compliment can I offer anyone than that.

o

• Posted by babka 9b NorCal (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 30, 12 at 22:59

Where are the wine glasses?

-Babka

o

You sure know how to crush a guy living on a rectangular lot in town !

What a view...

o

And then are her hundred or so beautiful hosta above the driveway. I drool every time I go up the hill. I was there today and it is looking sooo great

o

Wow........ how beautiful and serine!

o

You are so lucky having that lake view and that mountain view and improved on that even with your beautiful plantings, congratulations! But living on a city lot, we can also improve, I only have a little pond and a lot of hostas, improving on that. Bernd

o

You are so lucky having that lake view and that mountain view and improved on that even with your beautiful plantings, congratulations! But living on a city lot, we can also improve, I only have a little pond and a lot of hostas, improving on that. Bernd

o

I'll be happy to work in the garden for room and board.

Steve

o

What happened to the climbing rose?

bkay

o

Myrle,you're giving my paltry garden an inferiority complex! I have a long way to go to get where yours is! Phil

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here