Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My newest hosta lover

Posted by almosthooked none (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 27, 12 at 0:33

Sitting in the garden tonight was our cat Coco checking out the praying hands and yes she does have a kitty liter box( hopefuly not in my flowerbeds)Leo checking out green fried tomatoes for new growth

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My newest hosta lover

Ah your animals want to help you. :)

Well, hopefully you won't have the dog follow the path of a German shepherd we had years ago. I planted a really nice peach tree. A couple of days later, I look out the kitchen window to see the dog running down the yard with the tree in his mouth, balanced nicely, not hurt, but his to play with.

Ah yes. your dog, a boxer I think? is only a little smaller than our dog was.....and a hosta in your garden will be an easy one to dig......good luck!!!!

Incidentally, your cat is gorgeous, poised there. Your garden is beautiful.

o

No Leo is a mini daschund who we got as a rescue and was born with no tail but we love him anyway. His main interests are hunting(squirrels), fishing(goldfish) and fetching his tennis ball. No they are not related
Thanks ML as in reference to the garden. It is showing growth and looks better each passing day. Can hardly wait for next year as it grows bigger,

o

Awwww....

:-)

Deanna

o

That's an adorable picture almosthooked.
Cher

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here