Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anniversery Bird Bath Bed

Posted by hostahillbilly Zone 4 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 24, 12 at 1:20

anniversary birdbath bed2012-07-22_14-59-53_933

I found an interesting bird bath and bought it for wife's anniversary present, here's the bed it created:
anniversary birdbath bed2012-07-22_14-59-53_933

hh

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anniversery Bird Bath Bed

Happy Anniversary to you and the missus. That is a different sort of bird bath, it seems to hold its own with all those big plants around it.

And what is that really light looking hosta on the near side of the birdbath? Impressive.

o

Pretty nice anniversary gift, but the fringe benefits are AWESOME. Next year perhaps a nice garden bench? - looks as though you still have more space lol.
Jan

o

HH,

I swear, it looks like you just dig a hole and stick the hosta in it. What kind of soil prep you have to do?

bkay

o

Oh my, lovely.

o

Nice guy! Did you also splurge on those hostas as well? Next year may I suggest..table for two, candle light, music, champagne and a mini hosta as the centrepiece. Does anyone know my hubby?

o

• Posted by irawon Ottawa ON 5b (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 24, 12 at 20:28

Meant to say that the table should be in this lovely setting.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here