Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Guacamole's pretty blooms

Posted by Brandys_garden 6 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 11, 14 at 3:10

I can't help but brag on my Guacamole's stunning blooms... For hosta flowers, these are STUNNING and smell so good!! Heck, compared to actual flowers, these are stunning and smell so good! HA! Jealous?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Guacamole's pretty blooms

Guacamole on July 9th.

o

Beautiful! I hope mine looks that spectacular this year. The flowers are close to opening and has really done a leap in it's third year. Yours looks almost identical in size and color to mine. Thanks for posting!

o

We had a very cold and late spring here this year, and this Guacamole (which gets direct or dappled sun all day) has still not raised its scapes.

Three giant alliums in bloom behind it makes for double-take!

But seriously, I am looking forward to to this beauty's fragrant blooms!

o

The hummingbirds fight over Guacamole every day! It's so funny! They love her!! Here are her blooms today... The 2 on one.

This post was edited by Brandys_garden on Sun, Jul 13, 14 at 20:57

o

The loner...

o

The full pic today.
I need to get her a bigger pot... She seems stressed and I see a few roots coming out of the drainage holes. Big girl!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here