Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lovin my Pauls Glory

Posted by sherrygirl none5 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 21, 14 at 9:56

This is my newest hosta. Just love the coloring. Alot of yellow on some leaves.

Sherry

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lovin my Pauls Glory

Sherry, I, too just picked up a new Paul's Glory, but it is about 1/3 the size of yours! I like to buy them big but it's not easy to find them. Yours is quite large and a beauty! Enjoy!
Jo

o

One of my favorites.You got a nice one.

o

Beautiful. I have that on my "want list" for next spring.

o

I agree with Jo---you have a really nice, good sized PG! I love PG too! Here is mine at year 2.

DSC01546257-1 photo DSC01546257-1-1.jpg

Mine only gets 1-2 hours of midday sun now. I think with more sunlight, it would be even brighter. And here is a photo two years later.

o

Seeing your great pics of pauls glory is making me cross my fingers that mine are just changing color vs hvx. Such a pretty hosta.

o

Mine isn't as bright as those above but should turn lighter as the season progresses - similar to the second flush of leaves seen at the lower left.

o

My PG gets dappled sunlight. It is planted under a limbed up evergreen. My hostas seem to all love growing there

Sherry

o

Spotted mine last month at the Midwest convention and pounced on it like a hawk on a Titmouse.

Thankfully it's being very patient while it waits its turn to be planted.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here