hostahillbilly

signs of a healthy garden

hostahillbilly
9 years ago

and loud lil buggers

Comments (10)

• bkay2000
    9 years ago

It's hard to tell it's a frog when it's upside down. I thought you had a solution for that.

bk

• cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    9 years ago

He's right-side up for me and very cute. I have never found one in my yard, unfortunately.

• hostahillbilly
    Original Author
    9 years ago

ok bk here ya go :-)

• pitimpinai
    9 years ago

Cute. I live in the city. Haven't seen any frog in my garden. :-(

• miketropic
    9 years ago

I love finding frogs in the garden..tree frogs the most. I picked up a pot the other day and a toad came crawling out the top..really surprised me lol

• User
    9 years ago

The pic is right side up for me too. Looks good from here.

I love finding frogs and toads in my yard. When my terra cotta planters break, I stick them in wet corners of the yard as toad houses.

• bkay2000
    9 years ago

Thanks, HH. I actually downloaded it and turned it upside down. At first I couldn't tell what it was. (I would only do that for you.)

Cyn, anyone who is viewing the upside down frog on a tablet will see it right side up. I understand that Windows 8 and/or Chrome will turn it right side up for desktops and laptops. If you use Windows 7 or Vista and either IE or Firefox, it appears upside down or sideways - however the photo was taken. I understand that if you put the button on the tablet on the right side when you take it, the photo will appear oriented correctly on all devices.

bk

edit: I just checked with my laptop (windows 8). The photo appears upside down. If you click on it, it will show the photo correctly in a new window.

This post was edited by bkay2000 on Sat, Jul 19, 14 at 18:29

• tepelus
    9 years ago

So cute, I love him.

Karen

• User
    9 years ago

I love the frogs too. It is a vote of confidence in the garden to have them around. And now I have a new small turtle back in residence too. It seems we have a bumper crop of brown tiny toads this year.

Thanks for featuring our friends the frogs toads, HH.

• old_dirt 6a
    9 years ago

My grandsons caught a bunch of little bitty toads (about 30) and brought them over for my garden. Hope they survive and stick around.