o
signs of a healthy garden

Posted by hostahillbilly 4 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 19, 14 at 12:42

and loud lil buggers

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: signs of a healthy garden

It's hard to tell it's a frog when it's upside down. I thought you had a solution for that.

bk

o

He's right-side up for me and very cute. I have never found one in my yard, unfortunately.

o

ok bk here ya go :-)

o

Cute. I live in the city. Haven't seen any frog in my garden. :-(

o

I love finding frogs in the garden..tree frogs the most. I picked up a pot the other day and a toad came crawling out the top..really surprised me lol

o

The pic is right side up for me too. Looks good from here.

I love finding frogs and toads in my yard. When my terra cotta planters break, I stick them in wet corners of the yard as toad houses.

o

Thanks, HH. I actually downloaded it and turned it upside down. At first I couldn't tell what it was. (I would only do that for you.)

Cyn, anyone who is viewing the upside down frog on a tablet will see it right side up. I understand that Windows 8 and/or Chrome will turn it right side up for desktops and laptops. If you use Windows 7 or Vista and either IE or Firefox, it appears upside down or sideways - however the photo was taken. I understand that if you put the button on the tablet on the right side when you take it, the photo will appear oriented correctly on all devices.

bk

edit: I just checked with my laptop (windows 8). The photo appears upside down. If you click on it, it will show the photo correctly in a new window.

This post was edited by bkay2000 on Sat, Jul 19, 14 at 18:29

o

So cute, I love him.

Karen

o

I love the frogs too. It is a vote of confidence in the garden to have them around. And now I have a new small turtle back in residence too. It seems we have a bumper crop of brown tiny toads this year.

Thanks for featuring our friends the frogs toads, HH.

o

My grandsons caught a bunch of little bitty toads (about 30) and brought them over for my garden. Hope they survive and stick around.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here