Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
meyermike_1micha

Some of my favorite! How about yours?

meyermike_1micha
10 years ago

Sorry I have no names, but you will probably recognize some:-)

{{gwi:1057577}}

{{gwi:1057578}}

{{gwi:1057579}}

{{gwi:1057580}}

{{gwi:1057581}}

{{gwi:1057582}}

{{gwi:1057583}}

{{gwi:1057584}}

{{gwi:1057585}}

And a miniature...As you can tell, I love the brighter ones..

{{gwi:1057586}}

Comments (13)

• paul_in_mn
    10 years ago

Very nice, thanks for sharing. When you have time pan back and share your water feature.

Paul

• jimr66
    10 years ago

Those are some nice ones. My new favorite is "Ivory Coast". Here is a photo of a mature one at Goldenbrook Hosta Farm in Blackstock Ontario. I purchased a single division plant which looks less fantastic, but will be something to look forward to in a couple of years.

• sm4657
    10 years ago

Beautiful hostas...

I really like the Ivory Coast...gorgeous!

• coll_123
    10 years ago

Nice! I would enjoy seeing more of your water feature too.

Here's a favorite of mine, High Society.

• don_in_colorado
    10 years ago

Nice pics, everyone....'Lakeside Kaleidoscope' has become a favorite of mine, but it was getting scorched in too much Colorado sun. Moved it to a shadier location.

Don B.

• don_in_colorado
    10 years ago

A couple of youngsters I love: 'Atlantis', with 'Reptilian' in the background.

Don B.

• don_in_colorado
    10 years ago

'Big Daddy'...Had some blue wax worn off by heavy rain last week, but still looking robust!

Don B.

• paul_in_mn
    10 years ago

Sitting Pretty has caught my eye this year.

Paul

This post was edited by paul_in_mn on Sun, Jul 7, 13 at 19:24

• Delphinium zone5
    10 years ago

I'm loving Great Expectations this year!

• Delphinium zone5
    10 years ago

Also loving Dream Weaver.

• User
    10 years ago

Lovely photos there, you guys. Glad to see GardenerInWi come play with us in the hosta garden. Mike, love the hint of your water feature, look forward to seeing how you have it set up.

We've had lots of water this week, but not manmade features. If there is a spot of blue left anywhere, I'd be surprised. A limb came down last night and struck my Jade Stone, tearing about 4 of its nice leaves off. But the crown is fine. Old tree limbs cannot take all this continuous wet heavy stuff.

Later tonight I'll post pics I took today between showers. Found some bamboo poles at the river to hold up the heavy tall flower scapes on some of the hosta. Time for dinner now.
    Well, just ONE picture for now. The bee in the flower of Old Faithful....he stayed forever.

• newhostalady Z6 ON, Canada
    10 years ago

Paul's Glory is one of my absolute favorites. I give it a 10 out of 10!

• paula_b_gardener 5b_ON
    10 years ago

Wonderful hostas! I think my favourites this year are my larger, more mature ones because they are the first ones that I have, that have reached a good size. I hope you didn't mean that I had to choose one :)

I have small Dream Weaver, Great Expectations, and Lakeside Kaleidoscope, and based on your pics above - I have made good choices and I am looking forward to them becoming more mature.

{{gwi:967503}}

{{gwi:1011392}}

{{gwi:1057588}}

{{gwi:1057589}}

{{gwi:1057590}}

{{gwi:1057591}}

{{gwi:1002462}}

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz