Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
paul_in_mn

AHS Open Garden Tours - Rock Gardens

paul_in_mn
13 years ago

I had conversed a number of times with Rick (countrygarden01) and made it point to visit. He has a landscaping and nursery business about 25min into WI off 94 and had seen a few picks he has posted - knew the gardens would be very nice.

Fairly flat area with raised berms for gardening makes attractive and great for viewing. Many past their glory farm implements are featured in the gardens. Hope Rick will add some comments or pics.

Link below to slideshow-

Well that's the last one. If you didn't attend and live close by, hope you got the juices going for future tours. Cost was reasonable and gardens and people were fantastic. Wish I had taken more people pics - but then I always wish I had done more.

People have posted their thanks in the different threads - so I'll answer here, your all very welcome and I'm happy to share these glimpses with you. The gardens were all much nicer than the pics can show. The efforts and love these gardeners shared by opening their gardens did not go unappreciated.

I have a couple more Convention postings in me - 1st timer observations and HVX Update from Keynote Speaker Dr Ben Lockhart I just need to gather my thoughts.

Paul

Here is a link that might be useful: Rock Gardens

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus