Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some of these are getting big

Posted by esox48 4/MN (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 10, 12 at 14:41

Was out doing my yearly measurements today and was surprised to see four of them over 70 inches wide -- Sun Power at 72x32, montana Aureomarginata at 72x35, Golden Sculpture 70x31, and a Blue Angel at 72x28. There were no 70-inchers last year.

Other biggies were Journey's End 66x24, Elegans 67x23, Unchained Melody 63x23, Regal Splendor 64x29, Guacamole 60x25.

Even Sally and Bob has gotten to 54x26.

And some laggards that are still one eye after many years.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some of these are getting big

I need to see pictures!

bkay

o

What?? No imagination?

Golden Sculpture

Photobucket

montana Aureomarginata (Choo Choo Train 54x24 next to it)

Photobucket

o

NICE!

o

Nope, I want to see the photo.

Beautiful hosta. That Golden Sculpture is a looker. Thanks.

bkay

o

I always wondered about that H.'Golden Sculpture', your picture did it. Over 30 inches, I should buy one!
H. montana 'Aureomarginata', mine is smaller, nice to know that it can get up to your 35 inches. Thanks!
Bernd

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here