Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
AHS Question

Posted by bkay2000 8 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 22, 14 at 15:22

Can anyone explain to me why the AHS continues to host a page for the Dallas Ft. Worth Hosta Society when it doesn't exist? That page has been up there forever. The person doesn't respond to email. She did send me an invite to LinkedIn, though.

As I understand it, she sells one of those school fund raising things using hosta as the item (beats wrapping paper and bad chocolate). The woman doesn't appear to be a member of AHS.

I've sent an email to the AHS telling them it doesn't exist, but it's still there. It's also on the Dixie Regional site.

You would think that if they took that one down, someone might try to start a real hosta society here.

bk

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: AHS Question

• Posted by Babka 9b NorCal (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 22, 14 at 20:40

It might be because they are all volunteers there, and no one has the time?

Wheels turn slowly in the best of times, and this is the height of vacation season.

-Babka

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here