Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spinach Souffle

Posted by on_greenthumb 5a/Ontario (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 17, 12 at 15:48

I'm loving this new hosta. I got it in late May and while it's just one eye, the leaves are huge and I can completely see the potential for a beautiful hosta! It's on the right, next to Vulcan. The leaves remind me of velvet.

Does anyone have any photos of a more established version?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spinach Souffle

Not really more established, just new here as well. I really like it, very vigorous plant. We'll have to compare our SS to see what difference being in the ground and/or in a pot does to the growth.

Plus, I guess we are at opposite ends of the continent for environmental conditions!!!

Hosta 'Spinach Souffle'

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here