Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
96F & 'Strip Tease' family doing O. K.

Posted by irawon 5b (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 14, 12 at 17:38

I took these pics of Strip Tease and Hanky Panky on July 12 and today they are still doing a lot better than some of my other cultivars. Gypsy Rose is fine. 'Risky Business' is the only one that is less perky. Must be because he gets more sun. These temps are supposed to stay this high all week here in Ottawa, Canada. I feel for those of you further down south.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 96F & 'Strip Tease' family doing O. K.

Here's 'Gypsy Rose'. Hope we get some rain soon.

o

Lovely Hostas.Mine are doing fine, but it is very chilly this summer in Alaska.

o

Schoob, wish I could send some of this heat your way. Weather is ssssso unfair.

o

Love your Strip Tease family--especially Gypsy Rose.

We've sunk back to the 90s this week--but I see from the forecast that we will be back up to 99 by the end of the week.

I'm really tired of this high 90s to over 100+ weather--which started a month too soon besides.

Kate

o

Thanks, Kate. I got 'Gypsy Rose' first and then the others as an afterthought. I'm tired of the heat too. You must be doubly so in zone 6.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here