Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Goodness Gracious pics?

Posted by bungalowmonkeys VA 6 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 24, 14 at 19:13

Picked this hosta up and it is a whole lot of ugly. For a $1.00 couldnt pass it up. Would love to see some of your pics of this. Is it an okay grower? Have you been happy with it, or is there a reason aside from ugly, it was a buck?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Goodness Gracious pics?

It's totally worth more than $1! That's a crazy low price.

photo GoodnessGracious_zps25fa8c86.jpg

photo IMG_2952_zpse646a463.jpg

Vanessa

o

Mine grows like a weed.....

o

Vanessa, that is a gorgeous hosta! Just planted it in the ugly section of my garden. Going to move it tomorrow to a more appropriate spot. How old is yours? And what kind of sun is it getting?

o

What a deal! Here is a picture of mine. I bought it last year so it still has some growing to do.

Vanessa- your plant is gorgeous!

Linda

o

Spectacular but for $1.

o

Here's mine. One of my favs.

o

Here is my first year GG that is in full sun most of the day.

photo WP_20140724_19_59_13_Pro_zpsd0cb5fd6.jpg

Margaret

o

Taken a month ago. I should get around and take some updated pics of all of my hostas.

Karen

o

I love my Goodness Gracious. It was one of the first hostas I purchased from a nursery when I started my collection. My first hostas were all shared from friends' yards and are NOIDS.

o

Here's mine. New thi year. I'm finding this one can stand out from a distance.

o

Fast grower for me - new in 2013.

o

Im surprised at how nice all the pics are. Wasn't expecting to like this hosta based on what was purchased. All of them are just beautiful. Good to know it grows well also.

o

This will be a nice hosta. Wish I could have found it for a $1....I don't have that one, but now that I see what the others photos look like I will have to find this one too.

michelle

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here