Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vpeterson_gw

Gaga, Bobbin, Elizabeth Levy, Green Lantern and Spit Shine

vpeterson
10 years ago

I am asking for your help in locating these missing hostas. They are all Russ O'Harra cultivars. It is the 20th Anniversary for the Russ O'Harra Society and they are trying to locate these missing plants so that they can have a complete collection of all the hostas he introduced. My cousin has collected all of them , but has been searching for a long time for these missing varieties. Bobbin looks exactly like Masquerade. That is why I put that picture up. There is a picture of Elizabeth Levy in the Hosta Library but there is no picture for Green Lantern or Spit Shine. I believe that the picture of Gaga in the Library is not the correct one. There seems to be two Gagas out there and his has more narrow leaves like the picture I posted. I took the picture from the Hostipedia. The society or Scott is willing to pay for a division of any that are found. The idea is to not let these just disappear but to make sure they get in as many gardens as possible. No one is out to make money, we are just trying to save the plants from extinction. If anyone is a good detective and can find these missing plants , please contact me at VJPPoultry@ gmail.com. Thanks so much for your help.

Here is a link that might be useful: Elizabeth Levy

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions