Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Opinions on my auction wins?

Posted by gardenfanatic MO zone5b (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 21, 14 at 22:42

I won these on the Hosta Library auction, and wondered about people's experiences with them:

Afterglow
LS Paisley Print
Heat Wave
Enterprise

I'm so excited!

Deanna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Opinions on my auction wins?

Opinions? Mine is...Good!!! Enjoy...

Don B.

o

Congrats! Don't have any of them but LPP is on my want list!

Will you please post pics when you get them? :-)

o

Lost my LSPP in a pot over winter, but I will buy again at some point. Heat Wave is a tokudama family hosta....so give it time to get established. Should grow faster than Tokudama Aureonebulosa to which it is sometimes compared...love the blue and green combinations. Pic below of HW from early June.

Paul

o

very nice!

o

Yes, please post pics when you get them. I've been nervous about going the auction route, but all of you seem to be happy with it. Cant wait to see the additions!

o

I always buy from Naylor Creek on the auction. Love them!

Deanna

o

The only one I have is Lakeside Paisley Print and I just got it earlier this year so it is still a baby, but I love it and I'm sure you will too!

I just bought a few off the Naylor Creek auction the other night...first time ever! They are in the mail and will probably be here tomorrow so I am pretty excited too. I got Mourning Dove, Blue Jay, High Tide and Tropical Dancer.

I did think about bidding on the Heat Wave but decided I had better stop LOL.

Would love to pictures of your new plants!

Here is my young LS Paisley Print.

LInda

o

Naylor Creek is awesome, you can't go wrong with them! Congrats.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here