Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
heck i forgot i adopted a kiwi blue baby !

Posted by leafwatcher zone 5 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 12, 14 at 23:28

It stay pretty quiet..

photo IMG_4340_zps96295c2f.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: heck i forgot i adopted a kiwi blue baby !

Leafwatcher, I looked at the HLibrary pictures and read the brief description for this hosta on MYHOSTAS.BE. It is a really nice little slow grower. After all, we don't need everything to get huge, now do we?

I have a new Kiwi Highlights which is a sweet hosta too. It was a gift with an order from Land Of The Giants. A really NICE hosta. Hope you don't mind that I post MY Kiwi hosta here? New this year.

o

Hmmm - Lucky baby. He has a "leaf"watcher to monitor his growth!

DD

o

Yeah.. he probably needs a rabbit fence more than a Leaf watcher ! hahahah

Every time I plant a Hosta I then think wow, that little plant is gonna be like that for two years before I see much change.....

I decided I should buy some small types to use as filler between bigger ones...I should have probably bought a few more smalls ;)

o

leafwatcher, you will enjoy this little guy. It keeps a nice blue all summer long when other blues have melted off.

The blooms and the purple pets are another plus on KBB.

Enjoy!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here