Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
leafwatcher

I slow down on posting once they peak ....

leafwatcher
9 years ago

But wow are we having the PERFECT end of the season to grow roots..lots of rain and warm humid days. Those roots should be packing in huge amounts of energy. Just amazing conditions here. The grass is as green and lush in August as it is usually in the prime of spring...

A gardeners dream year..

Comments (2)

• User
    9 years ago

Leafwatcher, are you trying to tell us something with the title of your thread? Are you about to "slow down" visiting the forum?

What about your plants? Are they showing huge flushes of leaves? Want to share pictures?

I looked at Georgia Sweetheart tonight on my walkabout, and honestly, the old leaves are hidden below a flush of really huge leaves that are totally different from the old ones. Very unique looking I must say. Photo tomorrow.

• leafwatcher
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I have been gone more lately, very busy with a truck club I helped start.. we had a week long event hosted locally,

and I am on an obsessive rc airplane build....again ! hahahah its a disease.

We had a few hard hot days that put some wear and tear on the Hosta, and boy the munchers have been munching..cutting holes in some of them until they look like swiss cheese.. Someone must have spread real guacamole on my Guacamole type...