Lancifolia
yingeri
Cookie Crumbs
Outhouse Delight OP seedling
Hacksaw
Cameo
Lakeside Elfin Fire sport
Haku Chu Han
It's been too rainy and especially windy (scapes wave around too much) to get usable pictures, sorry.

What a strange, hot, long season!

hh

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hostas Still Flowering Here 24 Sep 2012

Summer Fragrance is still hanging on with a few blooms, Lancifolia is in peak bloom & Fragrant Blue is just starting to bloom. I just got FB a few weeks ago so it may be out of sync with its usual bloom time?

o

Are you and/or Bev doing and crosses still?

Steve

o

I have also one younger H.'Great Expectations' now blooming, also lancifolia.

o

Missed one. Holy Mole is still blooming here.

o

Ci, I think Fragrant Blue may be a little out of sync if it bloomed normally for me. It was around first of August here.

Of course, we had a lot of rain, and that may have boosted it a bit.

Right now, mama plantaginea is blooming for the first time in Alabama, and she is probably going to be the end of it all. But, I think it was Honeybells and Fried Bananas still in bloom, and a purple one too......Paradise Sunrise? (or is it Paradise Sunset, I hate it when that happens to me)...which is RE-blooming.

Had to lose a couple of weeks in the garden due to a sore foot and dental surgery, but now I'M BACK!!!! Just in time to plant the two orders which arrived Thursday and Friday from Hallsons and Don Rawson. Of course it poured rain today, and dampened my enthusiasm some....but I at least unloaded all the mulch and bags of manure from the car...in the rain.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here