Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
don_in_colorado

Oops! Unfortunate Accident With Round-Up

don_in_colorado
10 years ago

When I say 'accident' I mean 'intentionally', and when I say 'unfortunate' I mean 'WOOOPEE' that bush in the pic will soon be GONE, and the space that remains will nurture a good number of hosta. I doused it with Round-up. Hard to see in the pic, but minus that bush, several large plants will easily fit there, with room to grow. 'Empress Wu' will be centerpieced in that triange area, maybe. 'Frosted Jade' maybe in front of, but to the side of EW...My mind is running again...

Let's talk big hostas, my friends? Would very much appreciate any suggestions for good-sized hosta for the area. Suggestions with or without pics, I welcome any thoughts. This will be a spot where the eye will focus right in on as a person steps onto the deck from the dining room...IMO, Gotta be big plants, at least 3-5 of large to very large, I think...

Thanks Very Much!
Don B.

Comments (56)

• ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
    10 years ago

the proper way to kill a shrub with RU

would be to cut it near the ground.. and apply full strength RU .. or generic.. to the cut stumps with the very expensive applicator at the link ...

and then returning the unused RU to the labeled container ...

total use.. probably a tablespoon or two ... 99% kill rate.. but for the most aggressive of plants ...

and NO DRIFT of spray

and then leave the stumps where it is.. to rot .. until it break off in a year or two ...

and if you planned on digging the stump out.. why bother with the RU at all .. and just dig it out now???? .. and the trick there.. is to sharpen your shovel first ,....

ken

Here is a link that might be useful: link

• idiothe
    10 years ago

I'd start with Victory as the focal point... absolutely the most stunning VL hosta in my garden.

Of the solid huge ones, I am in a minority... but to me Empress Wu is only interesting in size. Komodo Dragon has, to me, much more attractive leaves.

Garden Party is L-VL and is attractive... ditto for Satisfaction and Paradigm

Of the S&S family, I am fond of Winter Snow... I think it is pretty similar to Parhelion, so I don't grow P.

For low large - Squash Casserole and sport Key Lime Pie would make a nice accent pair in front of taller L plants...

• Ludicious Acres
    10 years ago

Where did you end up planting 'Gone with the Wind' Don ?

That is a Very Large and I think would look splendid in your triangle.

Ludi

• DelawareDonna
    10 years ago

Don, Every time I look at my Empress Wu, Bob Skaags' photo pops into my head. It's not her beauty, its the imposing size she will become when she matures that will make her spectacular plus she will be a taller specimen. I can't envision planting another large hosta in front of her. Maybe two large hosta on opposite ends of the triangle that have the beauty you desire. The area doesn't look all that large to me, and you have quite a few other hosta planted there. Some might have to be removed to accommodate two more very large hostas as they mature. But definitely remove the bush roots and all. Good luck. I know you will ultimately make the right choices.

DD

This post was edited by DelawareDonna on Sun, Sep 15, 13 at 14:25

• beverlymnz4
    10 years ago

I like Victory, Key West and Komodo Dragon. They would be awesome together.

Here's one from a tour garden

• don_in_colorado
    Original Author
    10 years ago

MadPlanter, yup, it's that big. That's why I targeted it. If anything, I've been UNDERestimating that area for what it can hold. It'll hold at least 3 giants, mature size considered. This pic is several weeks old, the bush is cut down, Round Up is applied because whatever kind of bush it is, it sends up nasty shoots, and those roots...Round Up worked real real well on the first bush. I removed one of the same type last year, and the roots are deeep. I'm not rushing this project to try and cram it in before before this season is over. This'll be for spring planting, like the expanded bed created from lawn removal will be. There are SO many choices for hosta, just gettin some possibilities sorted out for spring delivery! : )

I'm still undecided about 'Empress Wu', as I agree, the size is impressive, but is it really THAT nice of a hosta? Meh...Never seen one in person, so that's why I ask my forum-mates these questions. I'd bet 'Gentle Giant' and many others are a lot more interesting plants to have. 'Victory' certainly is beautiful, and 'Garden Paty'...See, this is why I ask, because that plant is super-pretty, and I didn't even think of it as a possibility!

Please, keep the suggestions coming, I very much appreciate it.

Cheers all,
    Don B.

P.S. Ken-fair question on why I don't just dig the bush up now... Simple answer about the Bush-I-Hate--My wife claims to like that bush, told me she wants to keep it. It's in the way of my landscaping plans, she didn't even notice I trimmed/shaped it up nice and pretty several weeks ago until I brought it to her attention. That was the last straw. I'm done negotiating about that damned bush, so I killed it. DONE. That bush will not see another spring. We'll see if Karen even notices it's dead and gone before I start amending the soil where it used to be. More hosta space, yay!

Like the old saying goes...Sometimes, to make an omelette you gotta break some eggs.

This post was edited by Don_in_Colorado on Sun, Sep 15, 13 at 16:37

• don_in_colorado
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I'm considering raising that area also. The bed area behind, and to the sides, of the bush. Why not?

Don B.

• Steve Massachusetts
    10 years ago

Given that story, Don, the Hosta has to be Victory.

Steve

• don_in_colorado
    Original Author
    10 years ago

LOL Steve, you are so right! OK, 'Victory' is being added to the list in INK. Everything else is still in pencil, if you get my meaning. : )

Thanks,
    Don B.

• don_in_colorado
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Beverly, I love that trio...So, 'Victory' is a go, I have 'Key West', it's still small, so if I ever move it, it'll be spring, and 'Komodo Dragon' is another one I hadn't considered...Thanks for the input.

Ludi, 'Gone With The Wind' is in what I call the 'Patio Bed' with 'Mississippi Delta', 'Chesapeake Bay', 'All That Jazz', 'Blue Hawaii' and 'Hoosier Dome' (see a theme here)? heh heh. I also have 'Diva' over there, with 'Key West' juuust outside that bed...I think I'll keep that as-is, because when I ultimately e-mail Olga my marriage proposal, I'll want all those hosta together for a group-shot! ; P Just kiddin' Olga, don't trip, I only stalk your introductions : )...But thanks Ludi, because your suggestion makes me think of 'Manhattan' which I do not have. That's a very large? That's a guess, I'm not sure. Add 'Manhattan' to the list, in any case.

Bernd, thanks for the advice, don't worry; No hosta were harmed in the assassination of the filthy bush.

Donna, thanks for the vote of confidence. I'll do my best. I do this for the same reason, I think, we all do...It's satisfying and certainly fun, right?

Ken...LOL...Thanks for the link... I'd already blasted the bush, so I hadn't clicked on the link until about one minute ago. I'll try to fit that applicator into the budget for next season's herbicidal urges/needs.

'Victory' is a go for sure.

Jim, 'Garden Party' is a great choice! It's gorgeous, and y'know, I have 'Satisfaction', but I didn't think it was a very large variety...If you say it is, that's plenty good enough for me. Plus, I'm not thrilled about where it's sited right now-too much sun-and the 'Triangle Bed' offers longer shade time.

Give me a few seasons, you'll like what I'm doing out here in Colorado!

Thank you again, all
    Don B.

• vpeterson
    10 years ago

I saw the Victory in Jim's garden. It was by far the biggest and most spectacular hosta I have ever seen. Easily taller than both he and I and so wide that it was blocking the path and we could hardly get around it.

• don_in_colorado
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Vpeterson, THAT is what I'm looking for in a 'Centerpiece'. Thanks.

Don B.

• bkay2000
    10 years ago

Victory is tough, Don. Remember that summer we had a couple of years ago with 110+ F days and no rain for 60 days or so? The Victory at the Dallas Arboretum looked decent, even after that and two spring hail storms. It's a really good looking hosta, too.

bk

Victory from that summer in August, 2011 - ignore the crape myrtle trash on the leaves. (yes, I know I can't spell Victory)

• hostahosta
    10 years ago

It's so hard to choose what to plant together! Color, form, leaf shape, texture. At least you know you want the very large ones.

I agree on Empress Wu. Size is the main attraction. I have one a year old, placed it so it would be a background to other more interesting hosta and to screen what is behind it!

I have one year old Victory and Key West (included a pic). And new this year Komodo Dragon. The big ones take so long to grow.

Wish I had all the Olga hostas you do. They are on my list. Please post pics of your Olga garden! And of course the one you are working on when you make your choices.

• don_in_colorado
    Original Author
    10 years ago

'Victory' for sure. 'Garden Party' is beautiful, and of strikingly dissimilar variegation than V. These two would look nice together. 'Komodo Dragon' is a strong possibility. Then, as Jim mentioned, adding 'Short Large' ones...in front...SO glad I discovered hostas; This stuff really keeps me going strong.

Bkay, thanks for that pic. Tough is always great. : )

Don B.

• bragu_DSM 5
    10 years ago

don

If she notices (be fun to see how long that takes) and things get dicey. I've got an extra room ...

course, mebbe it got too much rain ... and drowned ...

a log chain attached to the truck would be the quickest, get out most of that sucker, since the ground is wet

ÃÂ. ÃÂ --~

dave

• don_in_colorado
    Original Author
    10 years ago

LOL thanks Dave. I'll just tell her that's what the bush looks like (Victory), now that it's maturing. IF she ever notices. I guess you actually have to keep an active interest in the backyard to notice things. Eh, I don't care anymore. If she notices, I'll happily tell her I killed it. I will then take her over to the 'Victory', let her take in just how stately and gorgeous it is, and then, before she tells me how grateful she is for me making this command decision I'll simply say...'You're welcome, Sweetheart'!

Don B.

This post was edited by Don_in_Colorado on Sun, Sep 15, 13 at 23:05

• sandyslopes z5 n. UT
    10 years ago

Phew! I was worried when I read your title. I'm glad it wasn't about RU on any of your hostas. I agree with everyone on Victory. What about Atlantis in that area. It's a L, 5' spread (says hosta library), and a real beauty. Do you have that one yet? It's been a good grower for me so far.

• hostahillbilly
    10 years ago

paradise glory is kicking sum n substances butt - should've put it in the middle

• User
    10 years ago

Haven't read the many posts beyond the one where DDonna says nothing imagined in front of Empress Wu.....but I'm thinking, as someone said, that Squash Casserole is low and wide....which is the way mine is growing and still with perfect leaves. A real beautiful squash blossom look. It would be a beautiful color in front of Wu, and not upstage her. Although, I must admit, I think every one mentioned is a fantastic hosta. Sometimes too many choices are worse than few.

My Victory took off this year, and set voluminous amounts of seedpods after many beautiful blooms. It is awesome. Key West is doing fine too, and so is Key Lime Pie.

Hey, give me a size for that triangular bit of salvaged ground.

(Ah, joy, it is coming a downpour and I don't have to water.)

• DelawareDonna
    10 years ago

Moc - I agree that would be an awesome twosome. I just couldn't imagine a large tall imposing hosta in front of Empress Wu.

DD

• in ny zone5
    10 years ago

You people have luck with 'Victory', congratulations. Mine is sitting there looking awful with neighbors 'Niagara Falls' and Key Lime Pie' looking great. Bernd

• janann
    10 years ago

I agree wholeheartedly with the Victory vote. I also vote for Leading Lady, Brother Stephen, Blue Umbrellas, and I adore my Dream Weaver. I also adore Devil's Advocate and Sum of All. I will stop there as I could go on and on. :) J

• josephines167 z5 ON Canada
    10 years ago

Oh, Don but you're smooooth...'You're Welcome, Sweetheart' had me rolling and laughing out loud!

Love this post, have nothing to add but to say what terrific suggestions are coming your way. Can't wait to see finished area. :-)

• don_in_colorado
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Mocc, as soon as I find myself coming home from work in daylight, I'll get you those measurements for the 'Funkia Triangle' ; ) I've been working a lot of hours with our local main utility companies since Monday, just the beginning of a full-force clean-and-rebuilding operation for several cities; I don't know what the National news is saying all around the country about the flooding, but from what I've seen, able to roll with The National Guard in their very formidable troop transports, the town of Lyons, CO. got the brunt of watery hell (Some places we drove yesterday, the standing floodwater was as high as The Guardsmens' 42-inch high monsterous tires that are standard on these vehicles) Those poor people, so many have lost everything I'm still in a little shock from the damage, the obliteration. I was with the local utility company guys, my on-site contacts, locating a gas main out on HWY 66 (Downtown Lyons) late this afternoon, and up pulls a pickup truck. Mom, Dad, two nice children and a happy pup, a retreiver mixed-breed all get out of the truck. They had two giant coolers in the bed of the pickup, and they were full of big fat homemade burritos and bottles of cold water. They insisted we each take a burrito and a bottle of water. We thanked them, delighted for an unexpected gift of energy/calories, but they turned it right around..."Are you kidding, thank YOU guys for helping us get our city back together again" I must admit, it almost brought a tear to my eye. What wonderful people in the town of Lyons, Colorado.

Anyway, does anyone have any pics of 'Garden Party'?

Thanks, I'm going to bed. If I'm not to pooped to peck tomorrow, I'll throw out some uncommon but available varieties I looked up over the weekend (Like 'Gray Cole'. Sure hope we have a member who can tell me about that one, please)!

Cheers all, Good Night,
    Don B.

• don_in_colorado
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Jim (Idiothe)... Thank you for the very nice, informative e-mail. I was just checking them before bed, and saw yours. I tried to answer you, but my e-mail will only receive at the moment. Will not send. Too tired to mess with it tonight, I'll send you a proper piece of correspondence, most likely tomorrow evening.

Cheers!
    Don B.

• don_in_colorado
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Mocc, you asked for measurements, my friend...I measured from 'Dick Ward' which is the hosta directly in front of the extinct bush in the pic at the top of this thread. I've got 13' 3" of linear room from 'Dick Ward' to where the retaining wall forms a 'V' at the corner/back of the bed. That leaves great space for three nice biggies if I want. I've decided I'm going to raise the bed for the 'cornerstone' hosta about 12 inches, for effect. Should look good. Sorry, just got the measurements about an hour ago.

If my explanation of the measurement is confusing, I'll be happy to re-word it, if necessary. I'm a little less-than-100 percent the last few days. Good painkillers, don't cha know. ; ) Broke my damn foot on Saturday. My driving foot, too, dang it! Just one foot, though. Not like I'm immobilized. I can still make it into the gardens, just a bit more limited. I'm on an unplanned (and unwanted, really) vacation.

Cheers,
    Don B.

• DelawareDonna
    10 years ago

OOOOOH NOOOOO! What happened, Don! So sorry to hear the news........ . Just like you to say its only one foot!!!!

DD

• don_in_colorado
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Donna....I was working on Saturday, in Boulder County, and a Boulder County Road Maintenance guy ran over my foot in his work truck! OWWWWCH!!! Thought he was in drive, but no no no, he was in reverse (according to the driver). Gotta slow it down there, Speedy Gonzales. Oops. Broke the 2nd, 3rd and 4th metatarsal bones of my right foot. So I'm Gimpy McGee for a while.

Hmmm, perhaps Boulder County will be buying me lots of hosta in the future? Heh heh heeeh....

Don B.

• jadie88
    10 years ago

Oh no, sorry about that foot! Did your sweet wife find out about the stolen lawn, the hosta tab, and the murdered bush? I'm picturing lawn tools thrown...wheelbarrow overturned...

...it'd still be worth it, though, eh? ;)

• DelawareDonna
    10 years ago

Yes! I can see where you should be compensated for your pain and suffering with hostas.....many, many hostas! HA

DD

• don_in_colorado
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Nah, Jadie... she'll probably notice when 'Victory' is a mature plant. Probably it'll be something like 'I liked that bush! Will you stop tearing out stuff for more hostas? The whole backyard doesn't have to be just hostas, does it?'

But it's not; We have lots of ferns...some heucheras, variegated liriope, clematis, irises, Asiatic lilies, sweet woodruff, and lamium too! And a modest sun bed, with several species of wonderfully-flowering plants. Not to mention plenty of stupid lawn left. What else do we NEED? (Besides less lawn and more hostas) : )

Don B.

• gardens1
    10 years ago

Don, so sorry to hear of your foot! Just another thought to consider for your bed, not at the back, but just behind your Dick Ward. What about Neptune? It is supposed to mature to about 2' x 4', and I love the rippled leaves and flow of this plant. Some brighter shades, and perhaps more vase shaped selections near this, might look very nice. I have no pics to contribute at this time, as I have only been collecting for a couple of years and my largest is an Elegans that is about 20" tall by 4 feet wide, only had it not quite two years.

• User
    10 years ago

Yes, Don, raise the back of that bed so it doesn't slide downhill and hide all the great looking hosta. What you are envisioning is it rising UP from your view point I'm sure. And, since the spot is essentially a one-way view, you can use the wall sort of created to hide maybe your extra pile of mulch or whatever. It could serve to buttress up the retaining wall. You might call it something else, but that's what it would become. If it is taller than 3 feet, be sure to have weep holes for drainage. You have all sorts of rocks for rubble at the base of the wall I bet. I never had a rock found in my garden here. And probably your place is like DH's MA garden, couldn't stick a shovel in the ground without the clink of metal-on-rock.

My Victory is sure coming on strong, even in a pot. Of course it is a much larger pot now than when it arrived in 2011 and overwintered in a tiny trough with several others from Bob Solberg. It is now the largest hosta in my collection of potted stuff, more so than the 2010 S&S, more so than the 2011 Lowes Blue Angel or Winter Snow. I had no idea it would get so large so quickly! And I do love it. Idiothe has a good eye for beautiful arrangements.

Whatever you choose will look gorgeous.

• almosthooked zone5
    10 years ago

Sorry to hear about your foot Don and thank goodness it is soon to be fall time and you can heal over the winter. Hopefully it is not your DIGGING FOOT . Take time to heal and spring will be a whole new season to plant and enjoy. Take care
    Faye

• User
    10 years ago

Well, your driving foot.....having a cast or a boot on it, you can put the petal to the metal and get on with driving. Use the other foot for the brakes. heheheh....and that's what cruise control is for, the accelerator, right?

I saw the picture and I now have a measurement to imagine raised up to get a good view of the far side. It might be good to have a few stepping stones placed through that Triangle so you can walk without compacting and making mudholes. My space is so flat here that I like some mounding when I can manage it. Of course, you'd go PFFFFTTTH about my efforts to make a mound out of a mole hill.

Just think, if you cannot cut the grass who might have to do it, and might come to appreciate that "LESS IS MORE" with a lawn. A smaller gorgeous spot of lawn is preferable to a large weed-filled problem requiring chemicals and poisons anyway. Be environmentally friendly...grow hosta. Scrap the grass. My DH doesn't have to mow any area of the Back40 because most of it is, say 3/4 covered in mulch, the other 1/4 has dark evergreen monkey grass that needs no cutting.

• josephines167 z5 ON Canada
    10 years ago

Guacamole Don, what a freak accident!!! You take care, eh? :-)

Moc sure is quick thinking...cruise control, indeed! Takes pressure off of your foot for sure....gotta save it for the garden strolls.

Anticipating some neat pics when the Victory Triangle is completed. :-)

• hostahillbilly
    10 years ago

DonB - fun thread right up to the part about getting run over - aw fart! I only had one broken metatarsal when I trashed mind 2 years ago, along with some other stuff up in the ankle, and still feel some effects to this day.

I'm still voting for Paradise glory along with...

hh

• don_in_colorado
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you, everyone. Like you said, Faye; At least my foot got busted when the gardens are winding down. I'll be rearing to go come spring.

Gardens1- I love 'Neptune' and I certainly plan on getting one next year. Thanks for the suggestion!

Mocc- That's very adventurous thinking, about driving and all. Heh heh, hmmm...I actually have a small pile of stepping stones for the beds, those'll be put in as soon as I see pips next spring.

Jo- You bet, I'll have pics, that's for sure.

HH- 'Aw fart'! LOL That's exactly what I said when it happened. Well, what I said STARTED with 'F', and has four letters, so pretty close, anyway. : ) 'Paradise Glory' is BEAUTIFUL, and when I looked it up in the hosta library today, most of the pics are from your gorgeous plant! Question, sir: Are there significant differences between 'Paradise Glory' and 'St. Paul'? In pics, anyway, they look real similar. Is 'Paradise Glory' bigger? 'Cause that would look real neat with 'Victory' and 'Garden Party' or 'Komodo Dragon' or 'Gray Cole' or...Whoops, there I go again! I'll have plenty of time to decide. This kind of decision-making is ALL fun.

Thanks again, everyone
    Don B.

• idiothe
    10 years ago

Don... I've been away and won't be around much... but just wanted to send best wishes for healing up that foot!

And the mention of Neptune reminded me of another solid that I think is really garden-worthy and not mentioned very often - Gunsmoke.

• bragu_DSM 5
    10 years ago

hmmm gunsmoke ...

legal in colorado?

That what they are calling it now?

Is that code?

hmmm

ÃÂ. ÃÂ ---~

dave

• in ny zone5
    10 years ago

H. 'Gunsmoke', all right!
    That, 'Big Mama' and 'Millenium' I had on my wish list for years. 'Big Mama' I got and died one winter. 'Gunsmoke' is a multi-eye juvenile this year. 'Millenium' is a division of a large plant from LotG this year and is doing well. So I hope to see more and large leaves next May/June. I am attracted to large puckered Big Blues, have others coming up in size or are already big! Bernd

• don_in_colorado
    Original Author
    10 years ago

That's right, thanks Jim, I've seen 'Gunsmoke' and that's a great one too!

Jim, hope you are feeling better and are having success shaking that pneumonia.

Best regards,
    Don B.

• linda_p
    10 years ago

Hey, Don. I haven't been posting much here in the last few years. Just had to say I love this post, except for the part about the foot. I'm a fellow broken-foot survivor. Some days it still bugs me after 35 years. Back to hostas. Definitely Victory. I love a well-grown Gray Cole, but mine won't grow. Gunsmoke has some of that gray color in spring, but grows like a weed. Mine is way bigger than I thought it would be, and is eating up some other monsters now. If you don't have Manhatten, you must get it. Period. It's on the slower side, but it's a knockout. If you don't already have Niagara Falls, I would think about that one instead of Komodo Dragon...nothing wrong with KD, it's just that a mature Niagara Falls is a knockout. Garden Party is a fast grower and definitely one that doesn't get used often enough. Just went out and measured: Victory is a little over 7 feet across, Niagara Falls is 6 1/2, and Garden Party is 6 1/2. Keep in mind that we had a season long drought here in the Midwest last year. They are a little smaller than they were the year before. Victory and Garden Party were liners straight from the wholesaler in 2004, and Niagara Falls was a one-eye division from an OS plant in 2000. Anyway, have a great time with whatever you decide.
    Linda P

• jadie88
    10 years ago

Wow Linda! Sounds like you have some fantastic specimens about. I'd love a peek (hint, hint, wink, wink!)

Don, looking forward to seeing what you decided on, too!

• don_in_colorado
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi Linda. Thanks for the info and idea suggestions. I have 'Niagara Falls' but I'm gonna leave it where it is, it's growing like it's the happiest plant in the world, so I won't disrupt it.....'Manhattan' is one I'm certainly planning on getting, and 'Gunsmoke' is awesome, that is what I'm going to get instead of 'Gray Cole'...So many fun fun decisions!

Again, Thanks!
    Don B.

• bragu_DSM 5
    10 years ago

*rubbing thumb and forefinger together, in a slightly circular fashion*

getting pricey with all this salivation. You musta made out ok on your worker's comp claim!

ha!

hope you are feeling better ...

ÃÂ .ÃÂ --~

dave

• don_in_colorado
    Original Author
    10 years ago

LOL Thanks Dave. I'm sure Boulder County will do the right thing. If they don't, I'LL SUE THE PANTS OFF 'EM!!!

Half-kidding, Dave : )

Don B.

• bragu_DSM 5
    10 years ago

... copying GW post ...

sending it to the powers that be in Boulder County, Colorado

that's uh, secondary roads?

Dear sirs:
    As you may know, a good friend of ours is now at home recuperating from an injury he received in an accident while on the job.

Unfortunately, he has developed delusional hallucinations...

Grandeur is in there too.

We are quite worried about him.

Please fix, or make sure he gets fixed, and quickly ...

Perhaps he could use a recreational Rx ...

ÃÂ. ÃÂ --~

dave

PS don: do not use your hostas for the munchies!

• don_in_colorado
    Original Author
    10 years ago

*(&^^^%$%!!'n DAVE, you tell me this NOW??!!?!?

New List For Hostas, Starting anew...

H. 'Guacamole'
    H 'Guacamole And Sour Cream'
    H. 'Fried Bananas'
    H. plantaginea
    H 'Fragrant Bouquet'

H 'Empress Wu' and H 'Peanut' for new breeding program.

That is all, the Ambien is pushing me toward sleeeeep.....z...z...z...zzzz....nite.....z..zz....zzz