Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Naylor Creek 2013 Catalog up on HL Auction

Posted by moccasinlanding z9A AL (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 30, 12 at 15:28

I was taking a look at the HL Auction spot to see what might be for sale this late in the season.

Spotted on the list for NC is their 2013 catalog in PDF format, available for download. No charge, of course. They loaded it there while the website is being reworked and the new catalog plugged in for viewing there.

I noticed there are quite a few new offerings next year. When I can, I'll be looking them up in the HLibrary just to see what picture goes with the names.

I think folks here know the way to get to the location, but in case some searchers click on this post, I'll put the familiar link to the HL below.

The hosta I have from the Naylor Boyz are some of my favorites, and doing well.

Here is a link that might be useful: HostaLibrary.org

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Naylor Creek 2013 Catalog up on HL Auction

• Posted by babka 9b NorCal (My Page) on
    Sun, Sep 30, 12 at 15:53

Thanks for the heads up. I took a quick look at what is new for 2013 and I'm pleased to see that they are bringing back some of the older ones that were so reliable from awhile back. However, if you have ordered from them in the past, they will send you a paper copy of the catalog, (which I prefer) to pore over while sitting in my lounge chair on a cold Winter's night, scribbling little notes next to the ones that look promising to me. I like to flip pages back and forth.

It is difficult to think about getting more new ones, when I'm trying to figure out how to manage the ones I have, but that "Just a couple more" longing will probably kick in sometime in December.

-Babka

o

Great people to deal with, excellent service and they have very nice plants and many new introductions all the time. The offerings on the auction are said to be larger than their normal stock, but I feel that ordering direct from their website will be the route I will go in the future.

Jon

o

I apologize for making a separate second thread on this subject, But it took ten minutes for this one to show up in the forum, and I thought maybe I'd deleted it....duh.....
so sorry.

Yes, I should get my first Naylor print catalog, which this PDF file is probably it in electronic form. You see, I was not ordering hosta when the 2012 cat came out, so I did not know they had a print catalog. tsk tsk tsk...live and learn.

In that second thread, I mention the addition of Bridal Falls to their repertoire. Babka, if they are offering some oldies and goodies, then I'll be paying attention, and perhaps getting ready for spring with the print catalog same as you.

Never doubt that Bridal Falls is at the TOP of my list for next year, even if the list is a short one.

o

wonder if they will send out their print catalog this year?I like to carry it along with me and drool over it when I have to wait somewhere or we are on the road.

Sandy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here