Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is Hosta Liners still in business?

Posted by jonnyb023 6a (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 4, 12 at 22:39

I was thinking if my, so far good experience with liners holds until Spring I might want to buy 40-50 or more and edge along the street on my lot next door. Sort of a community enhancement / shame the idiots into stopping the littering type of project. I tried to get on the Hosta Liner site and it didn't come up. I tried Bentley Gardens and a bunch of error lines came up.

This has been like this for several days. Are they just having a computer glitch or are they out of business? Does anyone know?

Jon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is Hosta Liners still in business?

I was on their web-site a week or so ago to look up one of my orders so I could make sure I had labeled my hostas correctly. I didn't have trouble then.

Their streakedhostas.com website seems to be working just fine. I see the same issues with the hosta liner and the Bentley Gardens site as you did when I tried them a few minutes ago.

Go to the streakedhostas.com website and click on "contact us" at the bottom of the page. It will give you Ed's email address. Send him a quick note, he'll let you know what's going on.

Gesila

o

I got the following very prompt response from Ed:

"Yes Jon, sry
You can either email me what you want OR go to our other site hostaplants.com and order there
not sure when site will be back up

Bentley Gardens
Ed Thaubald
1900 Peeksville Rd
Locust Grove, GA 30248
678-779-9709"

His email; bentleygardens@aol.com

Jon

o

Yes we are still alive down here, we had an unexpected error on the website and it came crashing down. Feel free to email me or go to the other sites to find the hostas you are looking for

the hostaplants site is up and running

Ed

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here