Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mctavish6

Early to Mid May

mctavish6
11 years ago

After posting a picture of Liberty on the recent thread Hosta of the Year 2012, it got me thinking of how great the Hostas look in the spring. They are so perfect and pristine. I find it inspiring to remember how great they looked and will again just that as they are sarting to go to sleep for the winter.

Here is the first of some threads to show off your spring gardens and plants. This is early to mid May just as some annuals have been planted. This years new Hostas (further along than many of mine in the ground) are sitting around in pots and at least some basic clean up has been done. These pictures are closer to the house, the earliest place they show up. You will see I don't have that many bulbs. Daffodils, other than the little ones, hardly come up and tulips diminish noticeably every year. There are a few close by the house that have returned but the further you get from the protected locations, the quicker they dimish and shrink. In some places you'll see one tulip here and one there. I'm sure many of you will have beautiful bulb displays. I look forward to seeing them along with your spring hostas.

Comments (5)