Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Turkey Day!

Posted by steve_mass 5b (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 21, 12 at 17:34

Hope everyone gets where they are going safely and has a wonderful holiday. One of the things to be thankful for is that the American Hosta Society online journal will be published tomorrow morning sometime. Just another reason to be an AHS member. The OLJ is one that can be enjoyed for quite some time, as it usually has loads of content.

Enjoy,

Steve

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Turkey Day!

Gobble, gobble!

Jon

o

Thanks, Steve. Looking forward to the arrival of the journal.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, and everyone here. I plan to spend part of he weekend cleaning up the hosta leaves. I do hate to see them go.

o

right back at you ..

BTW.. GE. ... i asked.. how many you have bought over the years.. in that other post ...

ken

o

Thanks Steve. I trust no one will gobble toooo much today!

How many DID you buy before you had one 'take'?

Les/Theresa

o

Les forgot to wish you all a happy day of Thanks to whoever you are thankful for, so here it is: Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Theresa

o

I've only bought one GE, Ken. It's doing OK, but then I had the advantage of learning from all of your experiences before I planted it. Some great pics in the online journal. I even have a couple on the back page.

Gotta go watch the Patriots do another number on the Jets.

Steve

o

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Time to go sleep off the turkey and trimmings.

o

Steve, I could not believe the Patriots doing 3 touchdowns in 52 seconds, must be an NFL record! Good to let Ryan cool down.
Bernd

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here