Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HolIday Wishes from Theresa Ann

Posted by gogirlterri 5 IL (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 19, 13 at 8:42

I just wanted to get this in hopefully early enough to catch those who might be travelling for the holidays.

I wish you ALL a safe and wonderful Holiday Season, regardless of your personal faith or persuasion. This message comes from MY heart, so I CAN do this.

If you are so inclined you are welcomed to simply add a reply to this post with your own wishes.

Theresa Ann

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HolIday Wishes from Theresa Ann

Happy Ho Ho Ho from Hostanista to one and all!

And if you're bringing wine to a holiday party, ELF it up - so much more fun!

o

In this season of increasing darkness when many of us overindulge, lots of us overgift, and some of us shovel snow - as we all await the lengthening of the days - may you all experience joy and peace, and the pleasure of family and friends, including hosta friends!
Jan

o

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all my hosta friends,and let not us forget the reason for the season! Phil

o

Indeed, Theresa, thank you for sharing heart-felt best wishes. For all reasons, all seasons, light returns with longer days ... headed back toward spring.

o

I just want to wish all my garden friends a Very Merry Christmas and the greatest of New Years. This place is the best.

o

A happy holiday season to everyone. You have uplifted my spirits through a very difficult 2013 for me... sandwiched between the needs of parents and children. Love to all my
fellow hostaholics.

o

Cheers to all, to our international (VERY cosmopolitan)! assembly of forum members and hostaholics, may everyone have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a very great and Happy New Year!

Don B.
Westminster, Colorado USA

o

To Theresa Ann and everyone.....wherever you travel, whatever you do....arrive safely and may God Bless You!

With very best wishes for the holiday season to you and yours.

Sincerely,
Jo

o

I haven't been on here for quite awhile but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Wishing health and happiness to all.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here