Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My last post

Posted by JANE100 none (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 31, 13 at 13:07

Josephine ,that last post was meant in answer to your question re. what other Hostas I have. . Computer is giving me trouble with dropping parts of my responses. Sorry about that. Am just learning about posting by trial & error. Probably mostly error!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My last post

Jane, you are doing great! I was impressed when I saw your new thread listing your hosta - the fact that you knew to start a new thread when it took me while to grasp that when I was new.

My company just left, I'm preparing to go out so will be back tomorrow sometime. I want to look up some of your hosta and then will post back on that thread. I'm sure others will be interested in your list too....it's all in anticipation of seeing pics in the near future! What fun!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Jo

o

Hi Jane100, I saw the title of this thread and was intrigued by a "last post" reason if the poster was such a new name on the forum.

Glad to have you join the discussion, welcome. and get ready to be dazzled by some of the most gorgeous hosta, and lots of experience dished out with kindness and enthusiasm AND humor. We have a good time here. Is there really any better way? :)

Happy New Year right back at ya, eh!

o

I imagined that either we had offended someone bigtime in record time and they were off to find some friendlier forum, or that we were to be treated to a bugle solo lol!
Ah - 'previous post' of course! Sigh of relief. Welcome. Please stay! (There is no friendlier forum!!!)
Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here