Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Alphabetic Hosta Photos-Let's Get it Going!

Posted by gogirlterri 5 IL (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 28, 12 at 18:03

We have a narrow window spanning the globe. It awes me that we have members is Canada, England, Ireland, Holland and I apologize if I have missed other European members.
My intentions are not political. I miss hostas during the dormant period no matter where you are. I'de let Les's dog Amber out today and when walking around the garage saw daffodils emerging. OMG-it is Dec. 28!
If someone wants to start the Alpha thread please say so now. If not, I will and am not ashamed to ask for help. I don't remember if I have listed my email or not but if not, I will.
Let's get going!
Theresa (I Love Hostas)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Alphabetic Hosta Photos-Let's Get it Going!

oh for God's sake.. how hard is it FOR YOU;..

to start a new post titled: A is for ...

and await pics???

why are you all insisting someone else must do it???

JUST DO IT ...

ken

ps: its sneaky.. but if you dont have a pic.. then dont put one in the post.. others will follow.. they are hosta lemmings.. crimminey ...

o

::cheers you on::

Be brave and lead us into visual bliss :)

o

• Posted by babka 9b NorCal (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 29, 12 at 0:50

This discussion is just silly

Just DO It!

-Babka

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here