Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
For All You Animal Lovers.....................

Posted by fl_gypsy (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 8, 10 at 9:27

Thought you might enjoy these links. The Dog Ranch is in North Palm Beach, Fl and the Cat Ranch is somewhere near Jacksonville I believe. I'm sure there are other places all over the US but I just think these are wonderful places for these animals. Be sure to watch the video from "Good Morning America" on the Dog Ranch page.

DUH, couldn't figure out how to do two links in the link area so the Cat Ranch URL is just below. Anyone who could "edicate me on how to post two links I would shorely preciate it".

http://caboodleranch.com/Photo_Gallery.html

Here is a link that might be useful: Big Dog Ranch

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: For All You Animal Lovers.....................

Oh, I would absolutely LOVE to start a Cat Sanctuary! Maybe when I retire and we live in the woods I can build a giant pen for kitties...the partner wouldn't be too happy but who cares!

o
RE: For All You Animal Lovers.....................

There's a special place in Heaven for people who labor to keep places like these.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here