Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dennis Kucinich a Fox

Posted by maggie2094 (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 23, 13 at 9:07

Dennis Kucinich wasted no time to ink a deal with Fox News.

My hero.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dennis Kucinich a Fox

• Posted by kwoods Cold z7 Long Is (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 23, 13 at 9:16

I agree, he is good looking in an elfin kind of way...

Fox likely provides him with the best opportunity to be A gadfly in the ointment.

o

Go Dennis!

Use your experience to expose the corruption, deceit and malicious mission of our government.

o

Always struck me as a bit of a whack Job!

o

So FOX News has picked up another token progressive, too far off from the Democrat Party to really represent the other Party views.

o

I'm STILL not going to watch FoxNews.

o

• Posted by vgkg 7-Va Tidewater (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 23, 13 at 10:36

Fox prefers their token liberals to look a bit on the loony and unattractive side. This clever approach to "fair & balanced" undermines his liberal arguments in the eyes of the typical shallow Fox viewer. Kucinich will fill Colmes long absent shoes, or so Fox thinks.

o

I'm sure some of you look looney and unattractive. Perhaps a bit overweight, some muffin tops too, but you're still permitted to post here. Carry on with the judgement of a person's appearance instead of their real character.

o

heh brush. I like it

o

• Posted by vgkg 7-Va Tidewater (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 23, 13 at 12:51

Brush, I like Dennis and admire his character and don't give a hoot about his appearance. I'm only commenting on Fox's history of motives and viewer rating strategery. In a way Fox reminds me of that show "An Idiot Abroad". I suspect that Hannity got rid of Colmes because the joke/ploy got old and Hannity didn't want anyone on his show to disagree with him any longer. Kucinish may just backfire bigtime on Fox's low expectations of him.

This post was edited by vgkg on Wed, Jan 23, 13 at 12:58

o

He's a creeper, fits right in....so did Cleavland no longer want him or was it that wing nuts govs dirty redistributing trick?

o

I don't care what he looks like.

Copied
"A hopital was closing in Cleveland. Ole Dennis got on camera and told the people of cleveland that he was going t SAVE this hospital. He did..it stayed open for 3 more months. But the media NEVER told the public that the hospital did close. Also, NASA 730 jobs 400 hundred of those jobs were eliminated or transferred out of state. So Dennis gets on TV and tells the people HE SAVED 330 jobs. And the people believe him. The 330 jobs were never on the chopping block. Hugo Boss was going to close Dennis gets in the fray did NOTHING Peter Corrigan gets on a plane flies to Germany and talks to the the CEO and union reps..gives them a plan on how to keep Hugo Boss from closing. The plan was implimented and Dennis takes credit. And this is how he gets re-elected tells everyone he is for the Working Man"

Conservapedia states!

He served as mayor of Cleveland, Ohio from 1978 through 1980, when the city became the first US city to default since the Great Depression. Ah well! Ever catch his ventriloquism act? I'll skip the obvious slam!

Must have done something for Brush?

o

As was stated above, Fox picked Kookcinich to serve as a caricature of the image they want their viewers to have of white liberal Democrats - as a UFO sighter, a tree-hugger, a pacifist and above all, a wackadoodle.

o

If you think he's a fox, I think your standards are low. He has a nice face, though. IMO.

Here is a link that might be useful: Dennis Kucinich, fox

o

Maggie,

Dennis was defeated by his Democrat opponent who smeared him so that she could win the race.

Yes. Democrats can be ugly and nasty.

o

As was stated above, Fox picked Kookcinich to serve as a caricature of the image they want their viewers to have of white liberal Democrats - as a UFO sighter, a tree-hugger, a pacifist and above all, a wackadoodle.

That's just silly. That already is the image.

o

Fox does just fine in the ratings with or without a progressive in the lineup . They beat all the competition hands down.

o

As has been pointed out many times here, brighton, Fox can't even begin to compete with the big boys: major networks like ABC, CBS, and NBC. Fox is a big fish only in the SMALL POND, not in the BIG POND.

Weren't you listening?

Kate

o

Yes Fox maybe in "the small pond" and that is preferential to being in the polluted, murky waters of the so called 'BIG 3".
Tim Russert, God rest his soul, must be looking down in disbelief at the pathetic performances of those that attempt to fill his shoes.He was a Democrat with the intelligence and ability to look at an issue from the middle ,letting you make up your mind where you stood .

o

That's just silly. That already is the image. You must think you are so profound.

o

Well, its a good thing FOX cable news isn't 'polluted' in anyway.

o

Yeah--right! LOL

Kate

o

I just heard that Sarah Palin and Fox are parting ways. So they are getting rid of Palin and hiring Kucinich. Now that is weird.

Here is a link that might be useful: source

o

It took awhile but at last Palin has become entirely irrelevant. We were mocked here for making fun of her. Remember , we were just jealous of her "beauty". Finally the rest of the country caught up and saw Palin as the flame in the pan who was partially responsible for the ruin of the GOP.

The very few times I saw Alan Colmes, I was sooo unimpressed. Not attractive and not forceful. And here comes Kucinich. Absolutely no one they hire or could hire would ever get me to watch their bulls!it. .

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here