Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sonia Sotomayor

Posted by bill_vincent Central Maine (billvincent@hotmail.com) on
Sun, Jan 13, 13 at 20:42

I still don't agree with her views, but I have a newfound respect for this woman. Not because of her accomplishments, which obviously are many, but because of what she gives back to her community, and not just sitting on SCOTUS. One helluva lady.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sonia Sotomayor

I agree.

Much much better than a supreme court judge giving the italian version of flipping the bird from the steps of St. Patrick's Catherdral.

o

too bad she doesnt believe the 2nd amendment is a right of the people. What kinda judge doesnt research the meanings of what rules we live by.

o

Agree truly a remarkable person.....and so darn down to earth. Great to see the real side of one of the lofty ones.

Like Bill says...one hell of a woman.

PS: Love it when Bill and I agree.... :-)

o

I just saw her interviewed on 60 Minutes. Quite a story of a young immigrant girl from the Projects working hard and achieving goals leading to the Supreme Court. This is one tough woman. FF can make any claims he wants but she would wield him like a wet mop on the issues.

o

She's a tremendous pick by Obama. Let's hope he can pick two more like her in his next term.

o

Marshall-- that's what inspired me to start this thread.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here