Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
An Affair With an Eighteen Year Old Intern?

Posted by bird_lover6 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 5, 12 at 14:03

Wow.

Knew JFK had numerous mistresses, but a tell-all book has just come out.

It's all over the internet, now.

Here is a link that might be useful: Once Upon a Secret

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: An Affair With an Eighteen Year Old Intern?

Old Bette Middler routine "did you hear the news IIIIII slept with Jack Kennedy! And you wanna know something else? They slept with Jack Kennedy! (pointing to her harlettes!) Talk about your Bau of Pigs!"

Mimi!

o

"Mimi was eager to contribute" and Jack was eager to accept and give her one in return.

o

JFK is dead.

Focus on teachers who are having sex with their students.....today.

o

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

We can discuss many topics simultaneously here on HT. No?

Just more proof (as if we needed any) that our leaders are frequently slimeballs when it comes to their personal morality.

o

That JFK was a womanizer is not news. What IS news is some bimbo who thought it a good enough idea back then to play with the president, to come out now like some long lost victim. I agree with brushworks. Concentrate on something that makes a difference.

o

Hey bill, what does your god say about living in glass houses and pelting stones?

o
answering

First, I was never president. Secondly, I never cheated. That was my ex.

o

• Posted by natal Louisiana 8b (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 5, 12 at 21:10

Concentrate on something that makes a difference.

Seriously? There's not a single discussion on this forum that would fit that category.

o
Hypocrites

i'm talking about you and your comments re this woman.

o

I was 24 or so at the time. Fifty years later we have a hot topic on HT.

o

I'm not half as concerned with an elected official getting a little something-something on the side, as I am with all the corruption, cronyism, money and influence that pervades our government, attaches them to the industry/corporate/financial world, and ends up with legislative favoritism that allows our environment to be ruined and raped, along with our nation's average citizens.

Occupy Everywhere... except our personal lives!

o

Yet to meet a politician who didn't like to do special things with their ding a lings, their bank accounts. your dinga lings your bank accounts & the occasional; diaper & pacifier! They are as rare a breed as anything else on this planet.
I only seem to mind when they wan['t me to be a model of virtue.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here