Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dr. Benjamin Carson's Prayer Breakfast Speech

Posted by Lady_Brat none (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 8, 13 at 16:21

edited to move to Niks post re: Dr Carson's Speech.

This post was edited by Lady_Brat on Fri, Feb 8, 13 at 16:54

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dr. Benjamin Carson's Prayer Breakfast Speech

struck out the post in favor of Nika's

This post was edited by marshallz10 on Fri, Feb 8, 13 at 18:02

o

Where have you been Lady? Nikoleta started a thread on this topic, this doctor over 4 hours ago.

Hopefully no one starts a 3rd thread on Dr. Carson, Marshall, 1 was enough 2 is excessive, 3 would be absurd.

Here is a link that might be useful: Dr. Benjamin Carson

o

little""""Where have you been Lady? Nikoleta started a thread on this topic, this doctor over 4 hours ago. Hopefully no one starts a 3rd thread on Dr. Carson, Marshall, 1 was enough 2 is excessive, 3 would be absurd."

Well just excuse me all over the place little for missing the OP. Darn there I go again, acting like a human, making a mistake. I must disagree with you though; one was insufficient, 2 is reasonable and 3 would be more than sensible.

o

The speech must be getting a lot of attention among conservatives.

o

Jeesh Lady, can't have 2 about Dr. Carson...gotta leave 200 for guns...it would take up too much room.

o

Hey, we need to keep updating the rage de jour around here. Here's the chance to be outraged at some slight among these: religion, black preachers, Obama prayer breakfast, special education among disadvantaged youths, cultish figures, right wing media, liberal nutters, concealed carry among people of color, Obama will ban the good Dr. from the White House for seditious comments. I'm sure there are others I might have missed.

o

Sometimes, Marshall, you just crack me up.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here