Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Canada's parliament to develop zombie strategy

Posted by hamiltongardener CAN 6a (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 14, 13 at 19:37

Finally, a productive session in the House.

Who knew Baird had a sense of humour?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Canada's parliament to develop zombie strategy

• Posted by ohiomom 3rdrockfromthesun (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 14, 13 at 19:54

When I first started hearing/reading people talk about a "zombie apocalypse" I actually thought they were talking about a movie until I heard a "bunker prepper" stating she believed it will happen. Really??

Who believes this nonsense? Well apparently "some" people who watched the news recently.

Sigh

Here is a link that might be useful: source of course

o

Hmmm, wonder if Rick Mercer will run with this?

o

• Posted by momj47 7A..was 6B (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 14, 13 at 21:21

Well that's a relief.

o

Zombies? Oh, for the love of Pete...

o

We have 'reality' TV shows where apparently people are finding ghosts and bigfoot on a weekly basis. Arent Zombies next?

I am always perplexed by what motivates the Zombie hord-what is going on there? Being dead they cant be hungry, Dont they just start rotting and falling apart? I am going to actually have to watch one of those movies to find out I guess-like the Bigfoot shows. I gather they havent found one yet?

o

Bigfoot or Yeti could yet be a slight possibility... though I often wonder because in all this time, we have yet to capture one, find their remains, find solid evidence of scat, or get any video footage that isn't fuzzy or too short to make any kind of positive guesses about. I won't rule out Bigfoot.

Ghosts, I believe exist... in energy form.

Zombies... I don't think there's a physical way they could exist. We die... and we stay dead. Our corpses decompose. Period.

Voodoo zombies... there might be something here, but it's chemically induced, the people are not really dead, and they don't run around eating brains or acting like movie zombies.

Once we die, our need for nutrition ceases, so we wouldn't go in search of brains, anyway. We wouldn't walk around with our arms held straight out, moaning and groaning. Zombies are about as real as vampires or werewolves.

o

Come on, zombies are straight up fun. Who doesn't want zombies? Plus I could picture them walking through Parliament moaning "Brains...., braaaiiiins" tapping politicians heads and moving on to the next after finding nothing.

o

My first reaction was this is as idiotic as it gets. But then I got to thinking-- atleast they're doing SOMETHING, which is more than I can say for our OWN Congress.

o

Well, if zombies did exist, I can assure you they wouldn't find brains where politicians gather in any number!

o

LMAO for real!!

o

My first reaction was this is as idiotic as it gets. But then I got to thinking-- atleast they're doing SOMETHING, which is more than I can say for our OWN Congress.

SPEWED my coffee! Thanks, Bill!

I am a big Walking Dead fan. So I think about this all the time...

Joking! I just like being scared by unimaginable horrors, like Zombies, instead of all the real horrors we talk about here. Really I do.

Anyway, in the Walking Dead it is the living that pose the biggest threat, not the zombies.

o

I suppose one could say that there are pockets of zombified citizenry... it's a mindset! ;-)

o

We wouldn't have to go to these lengths if our government secured our southern border !!!!

o

Whoa there! back up there. Took me a second to remember where you live, chase. That's right --more than one country in this world has a southern border--LOL. (hangs head in shame)

Kate

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here