Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Australian PM on shaky ground ..How Australians play dirty pool

Posted by youngquinn VIC Aust (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 18, 12 at 20:07

As many posters are aware The Australian Prime Minister is simply the leader of the party with the most seats in the lower house.
SO , Australians do not vote for their PM, but leave it to the party to elect the best leader.

A few years ago , due to declining support then PM Kevin Rudd was deposed in a vote of no confidence, in favour of Julia Gillard.

Well it appears Kevin Rudds star is once more ascending....as his support grows..and a challenge looks likely......all of a sudden AN ANNONYMOUS video of him losing control and swearing his head off is posted on YOUTUBE overnight.

He maintains that it had to have some from the PMs Office...and it was a series of out takes from a number of years ago.

Dirty pool!!

as I am often critical of the American political system , I thought it only fair to point out the shifty dealings in our own system.

I watch witn interest to see what will happen next.

politicians are the same , it appears ...wherever they come from

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Australian PM on shaky ground ..How Australians play dirty po

I forgot to add the link

Here is a link that might be useful: A HAPPY LITTLE VEGEMITE

o

ideo of him losing control and swearing his head off ...

That's rather tame, isn't it?

He isn't advocating starting a nuclear war against Russia, or singing about bombing Iran.

o

Yes Nancy I have seen a lot worse from other politicians. I amainly think its dirty pool if the prime Ministers office has had this tape for 2 years and keeps it until now...when he is threatening to challenge.

There wil be a spill of the leadership in the near furute I think.

I wonder what the world will think of us if we go back to our old Prime Minister??

o

Get that hussy out of there now!

o

who? Me or the Prime Minister??

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here