Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
If You Like This Sort of Thing I do!

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 28, 12 at 21:29

Obama on Fire nice speech!
In a politically sizzling attack, President Barack Obama on Tuesday accused his Republican presidential challengers of abandoning the American worker and took credit for the auto industry’s resurgence while singling out GOP opposition to the taxpayer-backed rescue of General Motors and Chrysler that he helped engineer.

Speaking to a raucous United Auto Workers audience, Obama said that assertions by Republican presidential candidates that union members profited from the taxpayer-paid rescue are a “load of you know what.”

Here is a link that might be useful: Auto Industry Speech Video

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: If You Like This Sort of Thing I do!

Spot on! And that's why he can stroll into a second term without working up a sweat; plus he sings better than Romney...

o

No matter who won the other night staging that speech at that time was FUN!

o

Wow...if that is a preview of the general election that wow of wow. Question is will it be Mom Jeans Or Sweater Vest...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here