Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
So a cop in LA goes crazy..

Posted by elly_nj NJ z6 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 7, 13 at 22:10

Cop goes crazy in LA, kills another cop and vows revenge on others.

A former Los Angeles cop with military training vowed war against other men in blue Thursday, leaving one officer dead days after he allegedly killed two other people to begin a wave of retribution for being fired, police said.

The focus of the intensive, expansive manhunt is Christopher Jordan Dorner, a 270-pound former Navy lieutenant who has professed his venom against LAPD officers he claimed ruined his life by forcing him out of his dream job.

I hope, the prey being armed and skilled, can defend themselves.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: So a cop in LA goes crazy..

Sorry, missed dicot's post... ignore.

o

Seems as if the Powers That Be are now using drones with heat detectors to track him down.

Here is a link that might be useful: link

o

Don't believe it. They are putting things into the news knowing he is aware of the reports. His written statement was chilling and the LAPD must be covering their asses.

David, did you read the detailed story? I have alot of questions that are not being answered. Like:

This is a BIG story. Why is it not covered as much as the boy in the bunker?

Did you read his alleged statement that was on the internet?

Why is there no more information on this man? In his statement he give a long list of resources to check about him. He's had a good career before his dismissal. He had a life, but where is the reporting on it?

Why did the LAPD reopen his original case?

Dorner is a dead man, but I hope more of the story is revealed without more deaths.

o

I have those questions, too. Further, I feel that something's not right here.

o

I wondered about that elly. But he still is missing some needed brain matter if he believes that killing innocent people is the answer to his frustrations. At this point it doesn't matter if he had a story. He has written a new one.

o

Absolutely, mrskjun. But that's one of the things so interesting.

Did you read his "manifesto?" He doesn't "sound" crazy. He's consciously, deliberately burned his bridges.

There seems to be an available history that has yet to be revealed.nd he's consciously, deliberately burned his bridges.

o

Elly I agree. I am certainly not condoning what he is doing but what is also disturbing is his manifesto is being censored and has been removed from many sites on the internet. There is now only a very few places to read it in its entirety.

Something smells here.

o

Found it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Dorner

This post was edited by elly_nj on Sun, Feb 10, 13 at 20:06

o

They just put a million bucks on his head. Thats a good piece of change!. Suppose that will bring out any trophy hunters? I would say, but thats just me, the hunt would be more rewardig than shooing an elk.

o

I don't know how to make this html:

Here is a link that might be useful: His legal case against LAPD

o

the hunt would be more rewardig than shooing an elk.

I know to keep this conversation civilized and sane I shouldn't respond. But that sounds crazy. Scary you have a gun.

o

Thanks, elly. That was quite a read. The man seems reasonably sane and perhaps understandably angry. His solutions are insane; taking on the LAPD and families and other government agencies trying to take this man down or into custody.

o

Thanks Elly. They have it in full on a few other sites as well. Since you linked one I won't do another but my concern is more the fact that it has been removed or edited on other sites,especially the MSM.

Jesse Jackson is now trying to get him to turn himself in. I hope he takes him up on his offer. This will stop the madness for all and could provide the opportunity for him to get help and possibly address the issues in his manifesto. Unfortunately I think Dorner is so determined to end his life as he planned, death by cop, that he will not.

I find this incredibly sad and disturbing.

An Open Letter to Chrispher Dorner

Dear Christopher Dorner,

I understand your feelings of hurt and pain. I make this plea to you to stop spreading the pain, the hurt, and the fear. Please stop. Don’t take any more lives.

Christopher, your mother is distraught and deeply concerned for your safety. There are many good and credible people in Los Angeles who will help you. Danny J. Bakewell Sr. (The Los Angeles Sentinel’s Executive Publisher/CEO),

Bishop Noel Jones, Bishop Kenneth Ulmer and Rev. Charles Singleton are all individuals I know personally. I promise that they will gladly receive you.

I will do whatever I can do for you without hesitation. Please contact me through Danny Bakewell at the L.A. Sentinel at 323-299-3800

Reverend Jesse L. Jackson Sr.

o

• Posted by ohiomom 3rdrockfromthesun (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 10, 13 at 21:16

They will not take him into custody ... he is literally a "dead man walking".

o

No kidddin'. We all saw the photo of the truck the police shot up, injuring the two innocent civilians inside.

o

fancifowl, maybe you should go hunting, but I suggest you read his manifest before you strap on your gun and stick your chest out. The bag of money you seek might be a bag of fancifowl.

He said his good bye to everyone that was on his mind..

You disrespect the office of the POTUS/Presidency and Commander in Chief. You call him Kenyan, mongroid, halfrican, muslim, and FBHO when in essence you are to address him as simply, President. The same as you did to President George W. Bush and all those in the highest ranking position of our land before him. Just as I always have. You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs. You make disparaging remarks about his dead parents. You never questioned the fact that his former opponent, the honorable Senator John McCain, was not born in the CONUS or that Bush had a C average in his undergrad. Electoral Candidates children (Romney) state they want to punch the president in the face during debates with no formal repercussions. No one even questioned the fact that the son just made a criminal threat toward the President.
You call his wife a Wookie. Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama. A woman whose professional and educational accomplishments are second to none when compared to recent First wives. You call his supporters, whether black, brown, yellow, or white, leeches, FSA, welfare recipients, and ni$&er lovers. You say this openly without any discretion. Before you start with your argument that you believe I would vote for Obama because he has the same skin color as me, _______. I didn't vote in this last election as my choice of candidate, John Huntsman, didn't win the primary candidacy for his party. Mr. President, I haven't agreed with all of your decisions but of course I haven't agreed with all of your predecessors decisions. I think you've done a hell of a job with what you have been dealt and how you have managed it. I shed a tear the night you were initially elected President in 2008. I never thought that day would occur. A black man elected president in the U.S. in my lifetime. I cracked a smiled when you were re-elected in 2012 because I really didn't think you were going to pull that one off. Romney, stop being a sore loser. You could've exited graciously and still contributed significantly to public service, not now. Mr. President, get back to work.........

o

We could have used this fella on HT to take on some of those pro-gunners who dropped by to enlighten us poor ignorant dupes.

o

Posted by marquest z5 PA (My Page) on Sun, Feb 10, 13 at 21:23

"fancifowl, maybe you should go hunting, but I suggest you read his manifest before..."

Yes FF, be sure to check out his "manifest".

o

How many weapons and ammo did he claim to be in his "manifest?"

o

That is the saddest, most disturbing thing Ive ever read. That he wanted to have his brain studied for the effects of prolonged deep depression tire at me, but you know, then he talked about all the movies and television shows he would be sad to miss. And all the celebrities he thought of so highly. I must remember that like every illness, people experience depression in their own unique way. It was very confusing to me, very sad, very angry and very frightening.

That goes for the police dept. as well. I fear that nothing he wants to accomplish will take place, he will be gone and people will forget what set him off and that police dept will keep on keeping on. I hope Im wrong.

A very dangerous man.

o

It wouldn't matter if this guy walked into the police detachment with his hands above his head to turn himself in. Those cops would kill him right then and there and claim that he pulled a weapon first.

Does nobody else find it ironic that this whole thing started because he felt wronged for being fired after accusing another LAPD officer of excessive use of force, and there are the LAPD randomly shooting people in an effort to find him? They're just proving his point...

o

• Posted by RpR_ 3-4 (My Page) on
    Mon, Feb 11, 13 at 17:18

Posted by stephf

"It wouldn't matter if this guy walked into the police detachment with his hands above his head to turn himself in. Those cops would kill him right then and there and claim that he pulled a weapon first.

Does nobody else find it ironic that this whole thing started because he felt wronged for being fired after accusing another LAPD officer of excessive use of force, and there are the LAPD randomly shooting people in an effort to find him? They're just proving his point..."------------------No it is not ironic and any point proved is only your opinion.
The man murdered another man's daughter. If he is shot down like Bonnie and Clyde, which there is a chance he is hoping for, stupidity has just rewards.

This post was edited by RpR_ on Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 13:32

o

RpR, so if he goes to turn himself in, you think it's okay for the cops to just shoot him? In that "consititution" that so many of you hold so near and dear to your hearts, doesn't everybody have the right to a Trial? Which would mean that everyone has the right to surrender? Or are we picking and choosing the Amendments we would like to defend now?

o

whats the purpose of a trial. To determine guilt ,and at what level? If one is obviously guilty, and admits to his guilt, is a trial actually needed?
I doubt anybody would tag the guy if he was to surrender.

o

Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 13:42

"whats the purpose of a trial"

For you 2nd Amenders, it is called the 6th Amendment to the Constitution.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

o

Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 13:47

Posted by stephf

"RpR, so if he goes to turn himself in, you think it's okay for the cops to just shoot him? In that "consititution" that so many of you hold so near and dear to your hearts, doesn't everybody have the right to a Trial? Which would mean that everyone has the right to surrender? Or are we picking and choosing the Amendments we would like to defend now?"------------------------Trial if captured alive.

Where doe it say in the Constitution about a RIGHT to surrender?

My, my what a conundrum this seems to be for liberals.
On one side they want to disarm the deadly populace with their guns that are deadly because their appearance. Pontificating that only the police and government should have those deadly appearing guns, whereas; now it is those bad, bad police. You cannot trust them they are vigilantes out to kill for killings sake.

Now if this policeman were of a Northern Europe heritage to liberals he would be just another red-neck white boy clinging to his God and guns who deserves to die .
Liberals give hypocrisy a bad name because it is their life-blood.

o

RpR, I really can't wrap my head around the rest of your incoherent rant about liberals, but how on earth do you expect this guy to get to a Trial (which is his RIGHT, if he so chooses), if the cops don't let him surrender?

o

Stef, I too find it very ironic. And I'm happy it all happened in a way because maybe he's right, and something like this needs to happen to shed light. Why is NO one surprised that the LAPD is capable of such wanton brutality should be a giant red flag.

I don't care how many people he killed, there is absolutely no way police should be shooting first, asking questions later on civilians. Even if the man who was shot at (and crashed into, totaling his truck which was the wrong make, model and color, as was he...) were driving toward police and not stopping there are a dozen reasons he could have done that other than he was a wanted murderer. He could be in a diabetic coma, he could have had another health issue, he could have simply not responded fast enough, etc.

This is why a ban on guns doesn't work, and this is why our system needs to be examined.

o

stephf said,

It wouldn't matter if this guy walked into the police detachment with his hands above his head to turn himself in. Those cops would kill him right then and there and claim that he pulled a weapon first.

RpR replied,

The man murdered another man's daughter. If he is shot down like Bonnie and Clyde, which there is a chance he is hoping for, stupidity has just rewards.

stephf responded,

RpR, so if he goes to turn himself in, you think it's okay for the cops to just shoot him?

RpR replied,

Where doe[s] it say in the Constitution about a RIGHT to surrender?

In the Fifth Amendment.

This post was edited by Factotem on Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 17:16

o

Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 17:31

The Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution provides, "No person shall be---- held---- to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense---- to be ----twice---- put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."--------------------------------Nothing about a RIGHT to surrender.
It does speak of rights after one is held, double jeopardy and compensation but gee, I see nothing about the right to surrender.

o

Criminitly, they've got this guy pinned down in Mentone!

My cousin lives in Mentone in the middle of an orange grove. And she has small barn with a small living quarter associated with it. Mentone is at the base of the mountain heading up to Big Bear. It's the back route. As one comes down further, there's Redlands.

-Ron-

o

Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 17:44

Posted by stephf
RpR, I really can't wrap my head around the rest of your incoherent rant about liberals, but how on earth do you expect this guy to get to a Trial (which is his RIGHT, if he so chooses), if the cops don't let him surrender?---------------------I do not really give damn if they kill him or not.
It would save the tax payers a lot of money.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- --

Posted by silversword

Stef, I too find it very ironic. And I'm happy it all happened in a way because---- maybe he's right,---- and something like this needs to happen---- to shed light. Why is NO one surprised that the LAPD is capable of such wanton brutality should be a giant red flag.

Wow so much concern for the families of those who have their loved ones murdered.
It is SO touching and telling showing the " maybe he's right... this needs to happen" attitude towards the victims and their survivors"let them die, who gives a damn about them. They're just more racist white trash that got what they deserved."

Good old fashioned hate and narcissism, the liberals favorite feel good rhetoric.

o

they've got this guy pinned down in Mentone!

You gave me a start, Ron -- there's a street in West L.A. named Mentone.

I hope your cousin is far from harm's way.

o

action in progress...

Here is a link that might be useful: Carter Evans, CBS Reporter, Caught In Christopher Dorner Firefight (VIDEO)

o

RpR wrote,

The Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution provides, "No person shall be---- held---- to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense---- to be ----twice---- put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."--------------------------------Nothing about a RIGHT to surrender.
It does speak of rights after one is held, double jeopardy and compensation but gee, I see nothing about the right to surrender.

You expressed that the police could kill him if he attempted to surrender, and that would not be a violation of the Constitution. You are mistaken. The Fifth Amendment says,

"...nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law"

Law enforcement cannot kill a suspect who is surrendering, because it would violate his Fifth Amemdment right to due process.

I do not really give damn if they kill him or not.
It would save the tax payers a lot of money.

Do you think in general it is, or should be, legal for the police to kill people who are not posing a threat rather than take them into custody because they believe they have committed heinous crimes and it would save money?

o

Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 18:06

The media has been banned from the scene, including helicopters so the end of this story will be told by the LAPD

o

Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 18:32

"...nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law"--------------That applies to people in custody. They have to get to that point first.

Police officers executing people really does not bother me either way, that would only be a real concern to people who think the black helicopters are out there waiting for them.

o

I LOVE the dismissal of the 5th but the embrace of the 2nd!

2 cops have been injured in the firefight and medivacced to Loma Linde. Hope they are OK.

Seems superfluous and almost ridiculous to mention that everyone is sad for the families and loved ones. To think otherwise is just a diversion from sense.

o

One of those officers is dead now.

o

Christ could come out with Dorner, both naked with hands in the air. It wouldn't matter. Dorner is a dead man. He'll die right there or in custody -- or wish he was dead. We will never hear more. There will be no positive changes in the LAPD.

o

Hearing something about coming out of the residence...

Wonder if that's him?

o

Oh, no. Terrible news, HG.

o

And a fire...

o
Fire

And a fire.

o
And Fire

Sounds like they fired tear gas through the master bedroom window.

1 shot fired from inside residence.

Firetrucks waiting

This post was edited by hamiltongardener on Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 19:21

o

Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 19:21

HG where are you getting your updates? I can't find anything except the reporters said they are being kept at least 5 miles away.

o

The police scanner.

Corner of the cabin fully engulfed

o

Amazing all the support for amendments here. At the same time the one that clearly states" shall not be infringed " is regularly dismissed!

o

Ammo exploding inside

o

Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 19:24

Well they sure are not reporting any of that on TV here ...

o

Sounds like firetrucks being called into the area. I think.

They must have him in custody if they are calling up the firetrucks now.

They are asking about propane tanks.

o

Still have ammo going off in the fire.

Firetrucks held at a 200 yard position.

o

RpR wrote,

"...nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law"--------------That applies to people in custody. They have to get to that point first.
Police officers executing people really does not bother me either way, that would only be a real concern to people who think the black helicopters are out there waiting for them.

That's interesting. So, for example, you believe it would be constitutional for police to execute people who are not in custody? I'm not asking if it "bothers" you (or whether it is likely to happen), but whether you believe it is constitutional and specifically in compliance with the Fifth Amendment.

o

How ironic.

One of the firefighters was raised in that residence that is burning down. He is advising police about the size of the basement and what materials.

L:ooks like they have no choice but to let the place burn down. Still has ammo going off

o

Horrible horrible, and it isn't over.

o

Wed, Feb 13, 13 at 0:06

Posted by Factotem

"That's interesting. So, for example, you believe it would be constitutional for police to execute people who are not in custody? I'm not asking if it "bothers" you (or whether it is likely to happen), but whether you believe it is constitutional and specifically in compliance with the Fifth Amendment."----------------------------Do not care in the least.

o

RpR is just being a naughty boy misbehaving in order to be the center of attention and to jerk your chain.

My advice: since he has nothing of value to contribute to the conversation, ignore him.

I find nothing "cute" about such behavior, but the naughty boys always seem to think they are being irrisistible.

Kate

o

RpR wrote,

Posted by Factotem
"That's interesting. So, for example, you believe it would be constitutional for police to execute people who are not in custody? I'm not asking if it "bothers" you (or whether it is likely to happen), but whether you believe it is constitutional and specifically in compliance with the Fifth Amendment."----------------------------Do not care in the least.

Whether you care or not, do you think it would be constitutional? I know you consider yourself knowledgeable about the Constitution, so I am interested in your opinion.

o

dublinkay wrote,

RpR is just being a naughty boy misbehaving in order to be the center of attention and to jerk your chain.
My advice: since he has nothing of value to contribute to the conversation, ignore him.

I find nothing "cute" about such behavior, but the naughty boys always seem to think they are being irrisistible.

I understand what you are saying, but as RpR is likely representative of a certain portion of our society, I think having his views out in the open is important.

o

Looks like he was serious in his manifesto. He was ready to die, he was not about to surrender.

I think this Dorner guy got his uniforms mixed up. Saw the blue uniform and thought he was a postal worker. Got fired from his job and went on a shooting rampage.

o

Wed, Feb 13, 13 at 9:45

We will never know if he would have surrendered ... considering how there was a complete media blackout of what happened in that isolated spot. No witnesses, except for the executioners.

Not defending what Dorner did in the least, but "two wrongs" will never add up to a "right".

As I said earlier, the LAPD had no intention of taking him into custody. They acted as "judge, jury and executioner" ... just like he did.

Yes I am quite sure that he knew it would end this way when he took the path he chose.

o

OM, you don't really know that they were executioners. Don't make me pull a Facto and insist that you "prove" your accusations or retract your statement...lol.

In all seriousness though, the guy got fired so went on a shooting spree to clear his name, fully ready to die (as stated in his manifesto). There was no chance he was coming out of this alive and not because the police were going to kill him. It was his intent, we all knew that.

Are there bad guys in the LAPD? I would bet the farm there is.

But this guy was not some folk hero, he was just another Adam Lanza... only with a bigger and badder arsenal of weapons and better survival skills and tactical knowledge.

o

Wed, Feb 13, 13 at 10:26

No he was not a folk hero and I never said I defended his actions ... he chose a path that he knew would end with his own life being taken.

There, IMO, was no chance that he would be taken into custody, he was a dead man walking.

No I don't really know what happened on that mountain/road/area ... no one except those present know the truth.

o

It's all a bad deal. When people are being killed, police or civilian, bad guy or good...it's a bad deal.

For all we know, Chris Dorner could very well have been suffering from PTSD between his time in the military and his time on the police force.

In the mean time, there were innocent victims that are not being given any attention

Monica Quan - Basketball coach and avid player

R.I.P.

o

His survival skills and tac knowledge werent too impressive. He may have talked the talk, but didnt seem to be able to apply the walk.

o

His survival skills and tac knowledge werent too impressive. He may have talked the talk, but didnt seem to be able to apply the walk.

Well there were several things he was a bit delusional about.

He had claimed to be the top marksman in every company, every group he had been with, but that wasn't true either.

He might have BELIEVED it to be true though, his capabilities and skills.

Perhaps that was part of the reason he couldn't handle getting fired. If he believed himself to be the best shot, the best man, the best police officer out there, then it makes no sense in his own mind why he would be let go.

So the mind concocts stories. It's the fault of lesbians in authority and whites and traitor blacks or asian cops who just stand by.

It's the fault of the union rep who was should have done a better job defending me. Therefore if I kill the daughter of that union rep, it will help clear my name.

Who knows what the guy was thinking or what rationalizations were going through his mind. he was mentally unstable, that much is clear.

i just wonder if that is something that either the military or police force should have or could have picked up on. Were the signs clear back then that this guy needed mental help?

o

So he hid out a block from the police command center for a week?

Thats some fine police work there, Lou.

o

Wed, Feb 13, 13 at 14:00

Posted by Factotem

"Whether you care or not, do you think it would be constitutional? I know you consider yourself knowledgeable about the Constitution, so I am interested in your opinion."------------------------------You probably should listen to your mother Kathy and move on.
I am flattered you are infatuated with my opinion but since momma Kathy said I am a bad-boy, I will just go play with frogs, snails and puppy dog tails and leave you with sugar, spice and every thing nice.

o

RpR wrote,

"Whether you care or not, do you think it would be constitutional? I know you consider yourself knowledgeable about the Constitution, so I am interested in your opinion."------------------------------You probably should listen to your mother Kathy and move on.
I am flattered you are infatuated with my opinion but since momma Kathy said I am a bad-boy, I will just go play with frogs, snails and puppy dog tails and leave you with sugar, spice and every thing nice.

That's odd. You don't seem to be afraid to voice your opinion on other topics; why are you holding back on this question? Surely you're not worried about what people will think about you if you give an honest answer?

o

Wed, Feb 13, 13 at 16:56

One of those things that kind of "pop out" during the days of investigation/search for Dorner.

"Investigators say Dorner attempted to steal a boat in San Diego and drive it to Mexico. Dorner's wallet, including his identification cards, was also found at the San Ysidro Point of Entry near the U.S.-Mexico border, the Los Angeles Times reported"

Nothing odd about the above, except now the "wallet has suddenly and mysteriously appeared in the burned down cabin".

o

Media 'cooperated' with the police by ceasing aerial coverage -- in case Dorner was watching TV. (He surely had a scanner, and the cabin owner said there was no TV in the cabin.)

The spin has begun -- profiles of the people Dorner killed.

In their quest to *control* every aspect of this, the police have now lost every shred of public trust. Who fired the killing shot? When? Who set the fire? WHY?

There is no *reporting* going on, just *repeating* whatever the police PR puts out there.

And it will all be forgotten tomorrow. There will be no changes made at LAPD. Oh, there may be an 'investigation', but unless the US District Atty. for that area comes out of a trance and brings charges...it's business as usual.

o

Ohio: ""wallet has suddenly and mysteriously appeared in the burned down cabin".

Seriously? If this info you were given is true, that sure doesn't seem right. Same with Chisue's questions. It will be interesting to see if any private investigations into this matter will meet with resistence (or harassment).

o

from the LATimes 2/11/13:

After authorities interviewed the boat captain early Thursday, they found Dorner's wallet and identification cards "at the San Ysidro Point of Entry" near the U.S.-Mexico border, according to the court records.

from USAToday 2/13/13:

A wallet with a California driver's license bearing the name Christopher Dorner also was found, the Associated Press reported, citing a law enforcement official who was briefed on the investigation but declined to be named because of the ongoing probe.

o

sounds more likely more reporters lying and making up facts.
like story about body being found in cabin when no one had entered the cabin since it was still to hot after the fire.

o

Wed, Feb 13, 13 at 19:38

Cob that is very possible, the so-called news media today is sorely lacking when it comes to accurate reporting.

o

the so-called news media today is sorely lacking when it comes to accurate reporting.

News is no longer news, it seems.

It's all opinion jounalism and paid advertising mouthpieces for the corporate and political world being sold under the title of "news".

o

some people have recognized for some time that the msm has been corrupt.
Boy, here I thought it was just those far right nuts who got sucked in on conspiracy crap, its the left wing loons as well!

The best news used to be heard on the old telephone party lines!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here