Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Why the Party is in Decline off a Cliff I

Posted by WxDano none (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 7, 13 at 22:18

Poll: 67 Percent Of Republicans Think Video Games Are Bigger Threat Than Guns

Tom Kludt 3:11 PM EST, Thursday February 7, 2013

As Republican leaders insist that the debate over gun violence in America should also address the role of violent entertainment, the latest findings from Democratic-leaning Public Policy Polling released Thursday showed that the vast majority of GOP voters nationwide believe video games are a bigger threat than guns.

67% of the party is no longer connected to reality. A few more years, their voters die, that party is relegated to the dustbin of history. Where will we get an opposition party now?!?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Why the Party is in Decline off a Cliff I

Caution: Do Not Feed The Troll.

o

Rove is going to save them. He is going sit them down and give them the birds and the bees lessons.

Rove was defending his Conservative Victory Project -- a PAC aimed at making sure bad candidates don't make it through Republican primaries in Senate races -- against conservative critics who accused him of stabbing them in the back. "Some people think the best we can do is Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock

o

As Republican leaders insist that the debate over gun violence in America should also address the role of violent entertainment, the latest findings from Democratic-leaning Public Policy Polling released Thursday showed that the vast majority of GOP voters nationwide believe video games are a bigger threat than guns.

And back on January 13, 2013.

Among the 23 executive measures signed Wednesday by Obama is a directive to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and scientific agencies to conduct research into the causes and prevention of gun violence. The order specifically cited "investigating the relationship between video games, media images and violence."

He authorized $10 million to be wasted on such research. Why even presume there's a connection?

President Obama's adviser, David Axelrod, had tweeted that he's in favor of gun control, "but shouldn't we also question marketing murder as a game?"

Now I'm going for a long weekend get-a-way to Black Water Falls, WV.

Fight nice.

o

Why even presume there's a connection?

Why even presume that they are more of a problem than guns? is the topic. No need to distract away from it!!!!!!!

o

"Caution do not feed the Troll" LOL you must think your on one of those right wingy thingies!
Locally we have a big tah do about a teacher taking kids during school time to a.
Well you read it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bang bandg

o

"iCombat outfits children like SWAT officers and lets them pretend to have shootouts in an indoor fake village, and there's no minimum age to play. The level of the realism in the game has sparked concerns in the law enforcement community and among child psychologists. "

Silly librul child psychologists.

o

Silly trolls!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here