Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Civil War amongst the Republicans?

Posted by david52 z5CO (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 3, 13 at 23:32

"The organizers of American Crossroads hope to bring electoral victory to the Republican Party by defeating unelectable tea party candidates in GOP primary races. The new super PAC, called the Conservative Victory Project, will be run by American Crossroads president Steven Law and is supported by former Bush political adviser Karl Rove.

"There is a broad concern about having blown a significant number of races because the wrong candidates were selected," Law told the New York Times on Saturday. "We don't view ourselves as being in the incumbent protection business, but we want to pick the most conservative candidate who can win."

The Victory Project plans to oppose candidates like Christine O'Donnell, Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock. Though running in places where Republicans were favored, the tea party-backed candidates lost the general election after defeating moderate Republicans in the primary. Many tea party candidates who were victorious in 2010, such as Allen West and Joe Walsh, also ended up being defeated by Democratic challengers in 2012.

Victory Project spokesman Jonathan Collegio told CNN that Republicans lost six Senate races in the last two election cycles because they nominated "undisciplined candidates" rather than Republican veterans.

The group favors William F. Buckley's dictum to nominate "the most conservative candidate in the primary who can win the general election," over Ronald Reagan's commandment, "Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican."

Collegio insisted the Victory Project wanted to elect conservatives.

"But we have to win general elections," he added.

Rep. Steve King (R-IA), who has a history of incendiary comments about immigrants, could be one of the organization's first targets, according to Law. The ultra-conservative Republican indicated last month that he was seriously considering running for the U.S. Senate in 2014.

Conservative groups have blasted the new initiative, and were quick to note that moderate Republicans fared no better than tea party candidates in 2012.

"The Conservative Defeat Project is yet another example of the Republican establishment's hostility toward its conservative base," said Matt Hoskins of the Senate Conservatives Fund said. "Rather than listening to the grassroots and working to advance their principles, the establishment has chosen to declare war on its party's most loyal supporters. If they keep this up, the Republican Party will remain in the wilderness for decades to come."

end quote

No, they need to get a whole lot further in the middle than Rove before they're going to win any nationwide elections.

Here is a link that might be useful: link

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Civil War amongst the Republicans?

I was so excited by the subject posting:
At last! A responsible group rebelling at the status quo of "loser!" and will be wrenching the reigns away in order to bringing "Grand" back in to the old party!

But then I saw where Rove is a major player and knew that it is not yet meant to be.

Wake up and smell the decay.

o

Though I fully agree that they do have to much, much further towards the center, an attempt to remove the control that the Tea Party has is a start.

I've said it before, though and I will say it again, it will take a very, very long time for the electorate to believe that the GOP has changed.

They are not going to believe in in 1 election cycle or even 2.

And they have to totally change their party platform, and totally get rid of the Tea Party, the right wing evangelical crew, the homophobes, the control women's reproductive rights and their bodies.

Geez, they got a lot of things to get rid of and it's going to take a long long time.

But this, may be, and I said maybe a start.

If this isn't the start, then it may be that the "sane members of the GOP", if there are any left, need to leave the GOP and start a new party of their own.

BECAUSE,

as it stands now, the GOP is heading into oblivion very, very quickly and the part of the party that has "hijacked" the GOP just don't get it.

o

Gee, littleone.....if they do throw out everything they believe in and
flip-flop on everything they stand for,
everything the Democrats want ,
then they will be liberals and Democrats.

This country can not be a one party.
Why do you think we have govnm watch-dog groups for every area of the govnm.

I don't want the day to ever come when we have one party
only .
I want to know someone is in Washington speaking for me.

Some liberals say they want the Republican Party to get their act togeather etc etc.
What liberals want is the Republican Party to think just like liberals.

Thats unfair.

o

If you say so citywoman, I certainly didn't say that, but you can interpret what I said any which way you want.

Fact remains, the GOP can't win a national election.

Fact remains, they are losing more and more support except from their right wing extremists.

Fact is todays GOP is no where near what it once was and is a bigoted extremist party.

Fact is the electorate is not supporting today's extreme views of the GOP

Fact is, the existing GOP is not going to win elections, win the White House as long as it has a platform that denigrates the majority of the voting public.

Fact is, if you want to win elections, you have to offer those that vote a reason to vote for you and guess what citywoman?

The GOP is offering nothing for the majority of the voting public to vote for.

Just look at the clowns that ran for the GOP nomination, one candidate more crazy than the other, none of them able to relate to the general public, and every time they opened their mouth, they self destructed themselves.
Then you came up with the supposed "best of the bunch", good old Romney, the self appointed, according to his son, had to run cause there was no one else, but he really didn't want to be president.

Well yeah think that? Seemed pretty obvious to me that his brain and his mouth where not attached and one really had to wonder if he wanted to win.

Every time he opened his mouth, no matter where he was, anywhere in the world, let alone this country he shot himself in the mouth.

And that doesn't include the clods that the GOP have running for office all around the country, ones that think women's bodies prevent pregnancy when raped.

And idiots that want to violate a woman's body with various types of vaginal probes in attempts to prevent women from exercising their constitutional rights to control their bodies.

Enough said, the GOP needs to return to it's roots, get rid of the insanity that is prevailing throughout the party or it will be doomed to oblivion.

That doesn't mean it has to become liberals, democrats or create a one party system. Thats an absurd idea, and even more absurd to think that is what I said or that is what I meant.

Now if the GOP wants to start cleaning up their disaster of a party, they might think about removing religion from the party. Stand up to the evangelicals and tell them to go found their own religious party. Religion and politics don't mix in this country.
Apparently the "real, true" GOP knows that, the now present and control of the GOP thinks otherwise.

A true American knows that this country was founded on a separation of church and state and not a Judea Christian country as these GOP members now claim.

Yup, citywoman, the GOP needs a lot of house cleaning, they need a new platform that is not what it is, but that sure doesn't mean they should become Democrats, Liberals.
But you know that, and just want to post to "stir the pot".

o

They are going to eat their young...

o

Must be why there are thirty republican governors.

o

citywoman2012 wrote,

Gee, littleone.....if they do throw out everything they believe in and
flip-flop on everything they stand for,
everything the Democrats want ,
then they will be liberals and Democrats.
This country can not be a one party.
Why do you think we have govnm watch-dog groups for every area of the govnm.

I don't want the day to ever come when we have one party
only .
I want to know someone is in Washington speaking for me.

Some liberals say they want the Republican Party to get their act togeather etc etc.
What liberals want is the Republican Party to think just like liberals.

Thats unfair.

and

list truthfully, the intolerance of each [Democrats and Republicans].

I found it to be a tie.

What's on your list of Republican intolerances? If you continue to run from this question it will be apparent that you are afraid of revealing what you really think.

o

Must be why there are thirty republican governors.

Democrats don't even try in Georgia. They know they can't get elected because the Republican machine in Georgia is too strong.

o

What's interesting is that Christie, Jindal, Snow, Rubio, Rove and many more are saying the same thing as Littleone.........

In theory the Republicans should have won this last election but they didn't because, by their own account, they have become to extreme. I don't understand why conservatives who want to maintain a strong conservative party can't admit that and work hard to bring the party back to a more centrist position , a position from which they could win the WH and strengthen rather than loose seats in Congress.

Guess never admitting a flaw is more important that winning....which is good news for liberals.

o

Because, chase, people like citywoman and many others here agree with the extreme positions of the current GOP. And moving back to the center to people like that is becoming a liberal.

I hope there are a lot of citywomans out there. I prefer they stay extreme and out of the white house. And continue to lose seats in congress.

o

While conservative Republicans control governorships and legislatures, they plan to gerrymander like crazy to increase their hold on Congressional seats and to counter traditional winner-take-all in Presidential general elections. They will lose the majority vote but win by electoral district counts, as seen in some projections of how Romney would have won the Presidency if such ploys were allowed.

The aim is to keep the minority Republican Party in power and to keep in the Senate the need for a super majority vote to pass anything.

This is a representative democracy? One person, one vote?

o

They have to teach classes at their retreat on how not to say what they want so desperately to say. LOL.
There will be a true freak show running for Chambliss seat!

o

We do need two parties, but I think conservative Americans deserve something better than the current GOP - elitist, homophobic, xenophobic, intolerant, racist, extremist, antagonistic...and on and on.

These people leading the GOP don't represent the conservatives I know, and this has become a problem for them, since they feel no one speaks for them now.

o

• Posted by vgkg 7-Va Tidewater (My Page) on
    Mon, Feb 4, 13 at 11:00

Yes Marshall, the GOP/Tea hybrid Party wants to make a mockery of our democracy. Their ever expanding gerrymandering plans will give them what they say they don't want - A Full Fledged Tyranny where voting is just a shammy formality.

o

Democrats don't even try in Georgia. They know they can't get elected because the Republican machine in Georgia is too strong.

Esh,

I think Chicago has the same type of machine, different party. And Chicago is not a role model city.

o

Certain congressional districts in Los Angeles rarely see a serious GOP candidate, and the opposite is true for Democrats in solidly GOP districts.

I recently saw an analysis of voter registration within the City of Los Angeles - 922,000 Democrats and 284,000 Republicans iirc. At one time West Los Angeles had a 32-to-1 Democratic to Republican registration.

City and county electoral races are nonpartisan.

In California there was a brief attempt to change direction of the GOP but that seems to have fizzled out. The emphasis is doing a better job on getting the GOP message out, and not examining why the GOP message failed to persuade voters. Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

o

Chambliss was declared RINO.
Enviable candidate (if this is what passes as conservative the word has truly been bastardized)
Can any sane person elect Paul Broun "All that stuff I was taught about evolution and embryology and the Big Bang Theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of Hell,"
This is an enviable choice this is whats considered conservative & not whack job any longer & the cretins playing Dysfunctional family Feud say "good answer!
I'm wondering is he also of the school like Kevin Swanson that believe women who use contraception have tiny dead embryos in their wombs. I hope someone asks him, he has a good chance to win Chambliss seat and he just may agree with Swanson.

o

this is whats considered conservative & not whack job any longer

Very true. And terrifying.

o

I am not rooting for the GOP to return to my father's party. I kinda hope they keep up with their whack a doodle philosophy and candidates. We on the other side won't have to work so hard to present our sane candidates. The contrast will do it for us like it did in 2012.

o

We have to work very hard Lily, dont forget how many votes the R&R team actually did manage to get. When we quit scratching and scrabbling to keep their tactics legal ( we better be scratching and scrabbling right now on that issue!) that is when we might get lazy and never see it coming.

Littleone, your post at .39 was excellent. I really thought that when the GOP lost this last one they would deeply self examine and get back closer to the left of center. Or at least do a lot of traveling toward that position. I have been ASTOUNDED that no such move has taken place. Isnt that what losers do who badly want to win- figure out where they got it so wrong and correct it? But no, they remain the party which accurately represents the CWs of the country, the intelligent conservatives ignore it as long as they think they will get their own satisfaction from the party, and all they do is decide that they need to be better heard.

Everybody heard them just fine all along.

Dead babies in the womb, Joe?
Really.

o

"Swanson: I'm beginning to get some evidence from certain doctors and certain scientists that have done research on women's wombs after they've gone through the surgery, and they've compared the wombs of women who were on the birth control pill to those who were not on the birth control pill. And they have found that with women who are on the birth control pill, there are these little tiny fetuses, these little babies, that are embedded into the womb. They're just like dead babies. They're on the inside of the womb. And these wombs of women who have been on the birth control pill effectively have become graveyards for lots and lots of little babies.
Peeples: We've actually heard on both sides of that. We're researching that and want to make sure we speak correctly to that in our second film. But we have medical advice on both sides of the table there, so we want to make sure that we communicate that properly.
Swanson: It would seem, and I realize that people are a little split on what are all the effects of the birth control pill, but it would seem that there's a tremendous risk in the use of it for the life of children.
Earlier in the interview, Peeples and Swanson discuss how birth control came to be widely used and accepted by many churches. Women, Peeples laments, "desire the men's role" and are now missing out on "the role God put them in that he laid out in Genesis." Before World War II, Peeples claims, "abortion, sterilization, eugenics and birth control were all tied together" until "Hitler took the fall for taking it very aggressively and dramatically."

Kevin Hosts a radio show called Gennerations he's a darling of the Christianist home schooling circuit.

o

• Posted by RpR_ 3-4 (My Page) on
    Mon, Feb 4, 13 at 15:59

Posted by littleonefb

"A true American knows that this country was founded on a separation of church and state and not a Judea Christian country as these GOP members now claim."-----------Except for the obtuse statement of "A true American" part, part of the above is true.

This country was, to a great degree, founded by people fleeing Europe, Bloody Mary,the 30 Year War, etc where Protestants were fighting Catholics (and Protestant killing Protestand/Catholics killing Catholics) from countries where governments required one or the other, or a specific group of one or the other.

This country was founded on a basis of being allowed to follow what ever Christian church one wanted to and NOT have a GOVERNMENT REQUIRED denomination.

The second part of the statement is simply wrong.

o

RpR wrote,

This country was, to a great degree, founded by people fleeing Europe, Bloody Mary...

"Bloody Mary" was dead for fity years before the first English settlement in America. Where do you get this stuff?

This country was founded on a basis of being allowed to follow what ever Christian church one wanted to and NOT have a GOVERNMENT REQUIRED denomination.

That's interesting. Do you claim, therefore, that it would be Constitutional for the government could mandate that everyone follow some Christian religion (though they could not specify which one)?

o

Creepy, Joe. Thats a new one.

So, after being on birth control for three years and then giving birth, does a plethora of teensy weeny, clearly defined human forms come pouring out along with the live birth?

This premise is so laughingly stupid on so many levels. Grown men sit there on the airwaves having this ' concerned, thoughtful discussion' ?

Not liberal men, *only* conservative men come up with, and then embrace these cra-cra ideas, speaking with what they think is real authority on women and their reproduction organs.
On the radio, to the masses.

They're all yours, conservatives! Listen and weep!

(I just love this stuff)

o

I can't believe how ignorant people like Swanson are! They don't have any idea what an embryo is --they think it is a tiny doll-like mini baby. I hate to be crude, but it is something closer to a blob of jello. He also doesn't know that nature often "aborts" pregnancies all by itself in those earlier stages and, of course, miscarriages are nature's form of an abortion.

I can't believe someone describing a uterus as though it were a museum of horror--100s of tiny perfectly formed mini babies lining the walls and preserved there forever--kinda like the Poe-like catacombs beneath the house preserving the family bones of all the dead buried down there for 100s of years--except that is what a woman's uterus is.

I can't decide if that is more ignorant or more disgusting! Or mostly sexist! I can't believe a man who would describe a woman's reproductive system that way has any respect for women. Misogynism at it fullest!

Kate

o

Mon, Feb 4, 13 at 18:10

"Bloody Mary" was dead for fity years before the first English settlement in America. Where do you get this stuff?"---------So what?
Where did I say they came here during her reign?
Etc. is an abreviation for et cetera Now look up what et cera means and then you should get some reading glasses.
------------------------------------

The first protestant settlement in what would be the U.S. was in St. Augustine, Florida which was destroyed by the Roman Catholic Spaniards in 1565.--------------"In September 1565, a Spanish force led by devout Catholic Pedro Menendez de Aviles established their own colony called St. Augustine which was south of the French settlement. The Spanish also celebrated a thanksgiving feast, which local natives attended, before readying themselves to confront the French. While the French attempted to strike by sea at the new Spanish base, their ships were scattered by a hurricane. Menendez took advantage of the opportunity and marched north, capturing Fort Caroline without much resistance. When the Spanish encountered some of the shipwrecked French, Menendez had most of them executed -- not because they were French, but because they were Protestants." ------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------

"This country was founded on a basis of being allowed to follow what ever Christian church one wanted to and NOT have a GOVERNMENT REQUIRED denomination.

That's interesting. Do you claim, therefore, that it would be Constitutional for the government could mandate that everyone follow some Christian religion (though they could not specify which one)?"----------------Go buy those reading glasses then read what I wrote again.

The Constitution states that the Federal Government may not establish a State Church, as England and many other European countries had.-----------The First Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof ...." and Article VI specifies that "no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."

If you were aware of any of the wars, political battling between states and organized church groups in Europe in the decades or even centuries before the U.S. came to exist, you would not have, for enen an instant, any problem understanding why this was put in the Constitution or why the settlers left Europe to escape religious wars and executions.

What happened the Moravian Church and the Bohemians in Europe is an interesting read all by its self.

o

French Protestants??????? Who knew?

o

"I think Chicago has the same type of machine, different party. And Chicago is not a role model city."

Mark Kirk managed to win a US Senate seat.

o

Posted by frank_il z5Illinois (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 4, 13 at 18:20

"I think Chicago has the same type of machine, different party. And Chicago is not a role model city."

Mark Kirk managed to win a US Senate seat.

Yes, but he's surrounded by angels.

o

RpR wrote,

"Bloody Mary" was dead for fity years before the first English settlement in America. Where do you get this stuff?"---------So what?

You said this country was founded by people fleeing "Bloody Mary" among others. Were they fleeing her fifty years after she died?

Go buy those reading glasses then read what I wrote again.

Why did you evade my simple, direct question? You said,

"This country was founded on a basis of being allowed to follow what ever Christian church one wanted to and NOT have a GOVERNMENT REQUIRED denomination.

Do you believe that the government could Constitutionally compel that people be Christians as long as they do not mandate a particular Christian denomination? It's a simple question.

o

"No more Todd Akins. No more Richard Mourdocks. No more Republican primaries that produce divisive, gaffe-spewing GOP candidates.

That's the aim of a new super-PAC, the Conservative Victory Fund, spearheaded by Karl Rove and his big-money juggernaut, American Crossroads. Rove's new project plans to raise millions of dollars from the biggest GOP donors and then spend it on hard-hitting television ads and mailers during GOP primaries in marquee Senate races. The goal, as the New York Times reported this weekend, is blocking future Akins and Mourdocks from winning Senate primaries, while paving the way for less-divisive candidates with broader appeal and better odds of winning the general election. "We don't view ourselves as being in the incumbent protection business, but we want to pick the most conservative candidate who can win," Steven Law, the president of American Crossroads and a force behind the Conservative Victory Fund, told the Times."
(from Mother Jones)

Nice try whats he going to do about the tea things that seem to love these creatures with bizzaro approaches to campaigning.

o

Posted by Factotem none (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 4, 13 at 22:33

RpR wrote,

"You said this country was founded by people fleeing "Bloody Mary" among others. Were they fleeing her fifty years after she died?"----No I said they were fleeing Europe religious wars raging for decades and I gave examples example of how bad it could get that finally made a large number of people decide to get out.
Or did you think that the persecution erupted suddenly like riots?
----------------------------------------

"Why did you evade my simple, direct question? You said,

"This country was founded on a basis of being allowed to follow what ever Christian church one wanted to and NOT have a GOVERNMENT REQUIRED denomination."

------------------------------------------
Definition of DENOMINATION

: a religious organization whose congregations are united in their adherence to its beliefs and practices --------------
-------------------------------------------------

"Do you believe that the government -- could -- Constitutionally compel that people be Christians as long as they do not mandate a particular Christian denomination? It's a simple question."--------------I wrote what the Constitutional
Amendments say and they speak for them selves.
If you do not understand what they say, that is your problem.
I do not play childish what if games.

o

What about Ryan....the very guy who wrote that paper with nut job Akins? You think Rove will dare go after the Ryan with his super pac,.......or maybe just have Ryan attend those "learn how to speak politically correctly in five easy sessions" they are holding for GOP / tea creature reps?

Oh heck, Ill bet they will even let him out of class early.

He has important papers to write, important things to do!

o

RpR wrote,

This country was founded on a basis of being allowed to follow what ever Christian church one wanted to

Do you believe, therefore, that the government could compel people to adhere to Christianity without specifying a denomination? Can the government favor Christianity -- no particular denomination -- over other religions or over atheism?

I'm interested in your interpretation of the Constitution.

o

I dont see a problem, its all in the wash. I vote the man/woman, not the party. The platform matters more than the electee.

o

Did you vote for Clinton or Obama? What democratic state reps have you voted for in the past 20 years, ff?

Inquiring minds, and all that.....

o

Well Some people who run that party see a problem as Rove thinks it's a matter of $100 Million in Media buys & a whole slew of Right wing blogs came out against this idea ina big way today/
So This makes the Howler Steve King a happy chappy because it was he that Rove used as an example of what the party shouldn't be.
Well looks like the rally is around the howler.

o

Posted by Factotem

Do you believe, therefore, that the government could compel people to adhere to Christianity without specifying a denomination? Can the government favor Christianity -- no particular denomination -- over other religions or over atheism?

I'm interested in your interpretation of the Constitution.--------------Well good for you but as I said I do not play what if games.

What the the Government can or cannot do, at least theoretically, if those in Washington decide to enforce it,is outlined in the Constitution and its Amendments, read it.

o

RpR wrote,

What the the Government can or cannot do, at least theoretically, if those in Washington decide to enforce it,is outlined in the Constitution and its Amendments, read it.

So do you believe that every single person would interpret the Constitution in exactly the same way?

o

Tiny embryos-that gives me something to think about. Uteruses packed with tiny dead babies, now that is weird. Zombie babies? How do they hang on when the uterine wall sheds? So many questions. It is scary to think that there are people who want to believe this stuff-it is the desire to believe that is so unnerving. Does Karl Rove understand that these people who he helped turn lose on this country arent going to be turned aside by practicality? They believe.

o

Well, lets see! I voted for our present senators sire as gov, once. I voted for Joe vigorito, a Dem Pa senator 3 times, in the 70s. Thats prbably about it. But my mind is open, if theirs is>

Ive had much more good sense than to vote for those 2 scoundrels you mentioned! However, It has pained me to vote for the alternatives.

o

Posted by Factotem

"So do you believe that every single person would interpret the Constitution in exactly the same way?"-----------Does not matter what I believe or do not believe.

o

"I vote the man/woman, not the party. The platform matters more than the electee."

Sorry ff, I'm not clear on what you mean? The second part of your sentence seems too contradict the first. Do you vote the person or do you vote for the party whose platform you endorse?

I vote party almost exclusively .....but have been know to stray if I really can't abide someone.

I think Ryan and several other extreme Republicans are safe from Rove....he said they would throw money at the MOST conservative candidate they believe could win. To me that means even the most radical are fine as long as they can win.

o

RpR wrote,

Posted by Factotem
"So do you believe that every single person would interpret the Constitution in exactly the same way?"-----------Does not matter what I believe or do not believe.

Oh, but it does; it matters to me and to other interested readers. And you have already posted many things that you believe, so you have already demonstrated a willingness to post about what you believe.

So do you believe that every single person would interpret the Constitution in exactly the same way?

o

Tue, Feb 5, 13 at 13:33

Posted by Factotem

RpR wrote,

"Oh, but it does; it matters to me and to other interested readers. And you have already posted many things that you believe, so you have already demonstrated a willingness to post about what you believe."-------------If that is so, then you, and the others you are speaking for, live in a very small world similar to those who, in the old party-line phone days, eavesdropped in on other peoples conversations.

o

RpR wrote,

Posted by Factotem
RpR wrote,

"Oh, but it does; it matters to me and to other interested readers. And you have already posted many things that you believe, so you have already demonstrated a willingness to post about what you believe."-------------If that is so, then you, and the others you are speaking for, live in a very small world similar to those who, in the old party-line phone days, eavesdropped in on other peoples conversations.

You're confused. I am referring to posts you have made here on this forum.

So, you have posted many things that you believe.

Do you believe that every single person would interpret the Constitution in exactly the same way?

o

Weird responses, RpR. You seem to feel threatened by our dear facto. You could just SOB, as I now do with most of your posts.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here