Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Robo Calls For Romney's Head

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 14, 12 at 0:09

Hi, my name is Brian Camenker; I'm a Jew from Massachusetts.
And, this is Darcy Brandon; I'm a Christian from California. If you believe as we do that marriage and sexuality should only be between a man and a woman, please help us stop Mitt Romney.
As Governor, Romney signed 'Gay Youth Pride Day' proclamations, promoted homosexuality in our elementary schools, and unconstitutionally ordered state officals to make Massachusetts America's first same-sex marriage state. Romney supports open homosexuality in the military, the appointment of homosexual judges, and the ENDA law, making it illegal to fire a man who wears a dress and high heels to work, even if he's your kid's teacher. When you vote tomorrow, please vote for social sanity and Rick Santorum, NOT for homosexuality and Mitt Romney.
Rick Santorum is the ONLY candidate who can be trusted to uphold traditional marriage, a straight military, and the rights of American children to have both a mother and a father. This message paid for by Jews and Christians Together.org and not authorized by any candidate. To get the facts before you vote, visit Jews and Christians Together.org.

Poor guy Rah m neee getting slammed by the queers & the querulous I suppose they're interchangeable I couldn't wish it on a more vacuous loser unless it was say Rudy Giuliani there about on the same level as far as character empty suits in search of a slap on identity!

But this is truly a wonder slam of Romney site by Jews & Christians alike. Guess what they claim not to be PARTISAN LOLOLOLOLO snot all over the keyboard.
I wonder which millionaire is paying for this freakin INSTA site

Here is a link that might be useful: Oh that's sweet

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Robo Calls For Romney's Head

What would you expect from two religions that haven't changed traditions or moved more than an inch in centuries?

o

"snot all over the keyboard" is about a graphic reaction as can be imagined, but you should try screening your calls to avoid these robo reactions...

o

jodik, do you have any idea of what you are talking about? Seriously, the notion that 'Judaism' hasn't moved an inch in centuries is so ignorant, I'm at a loss on how to address it.

Please educate yourself before making a statement that you present as fact.

o

OH PAULINES , YOU SOUND SO SMUG

o

And you YQ, small.

jodik, this is at least the 2nd thread that you've demonstrated a core ignorance about certain religions (the other the 'bad Israel' thread, where AP corrected you).

It has me wonder how many other folks out there are under the same misguided and misinformed mindset (including the ones featured in the OP). It works both ways.

o

glad we have you here paulines to straighten us all out

o

Anyone want to speak about the topic Anyone, Anyone.
Gee this website looks new, Gee this organization looks new!
Gee the people on this website seem what.
Dr Gary Cass is connected with this website last year Dr Gary Cass promised on his other website the Christian Anti Defamation Commission that he would prove Obama wasn't a Christian.

Last year, Gary Cass of the ironically named Christian Anti-Defamation Commission announced that his organization would be releasing monthly videos leading up to the 2012 election laying out ten "irrefutable proofs that Barack Obama is NOT a Christian!"

Cass released the first installment in this series in which the CADC claims that the fact that healthcare reform funds abortion and includes "death panels" proves that Obama is not a Christian.

Of course, both claims are absolutely false ... but that is not going to stop the CADC from asserting that Obama is not a Christian because "no Christian could propose this un-Biblical, anti-life healthcare bill"

The rest of you behave no more stalking & sit up straight!

o
RE: Robo Calls For Romney's Head77

well so WHAT if he is not a Christian?

(Does that imply that he is an athiest or a Muslim...and which would be worse

"social sanity and rick santorum" makes a lot of sense!

o

When Severe conservatives aren't severe enough!
Bring in the ersatz evangelical pseudo catholic.
The Guardians video clip for Alabama did'nt look like a revival meeting but they mostly were Romney supporters (liberals)

o

When Severe conservatives aren't severe enough!

I like that!

Vote for me; I'll really give you something to complain about.

o

LOL Nancy!

Gotta read up on that severe regressive gem first...brb.

o

Paulines, your first mistake was in thinking I care what you think of my opinions. They are my own, and not up for conforming to yours. Thanks for playing, though... maybe you'll win next game.

If I so choose, I will group every or any religion as I see fit through my own views and opinions. We're on a public message board, you might recall... not a private one.

It is my opinion that that a marriage be federally mandated as a legal contract of marriage between two consenting adults, and carry the same legal rights for all.

It is also my opinion that every single GOP potential candidate held up has not, and cannot, pass the smell test for a variety of reasons... and as time passes and more odd issuance is offered, and the more targeted groups alienated... the less the followings shall amount to.

And finally... I don't think much of it matters as no deity exists in the first place, and the only things being accomplished are completely against the Constitutional rights of the people... many groups becoming angrier and angrier at the religious hijackings of our rights.

o

Fair enough jodik, except when you refer to Jesus' teachings when speaking about Muslims and Jews, you appear foolish. It has nothing at all to do with your opinion and everything to do with the fact of the matter, ie; Jesus' teachings are not pertinent to or in either religion.

Then again, on this thread, you make a broad based "opinion" that reeks of falsehood regarding Judaism. Usually a somewhat educated opinion on a matter is a good thing.

o

Can you 2 knock it off give each other your emails & have a smack off.

o

Paulines, why do you feel this compulsion to scold and reprimand anybody you feel is naughty somehow--in your eyes? It really creates a most unpleasant forum to have "mother" regularly scolding all the naughty children.

Kate

o

Kate, that's truly golden.

There are far better scolders than I here, have you looked at any of the hundred or so political threads lately? Much scolding going on for sure.

When someone states, what they insist is opinion but formulated as fact, a ridiculous untruth or stereotype, I do sometimes feel the need to correct.

Because the truth and accuracy in some matters is not important to you, doesn't mean it's not important to someone else.

o

Where is Pat Buchanan when you need him?

o

Labrea, as much as it pained me, I took a peek at their website. Romney should be very happy this group supports the other one.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here