Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
March Madness RI style!

Posted by tobr24u z6 RI (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 30, 12 at 6:22

New coach gets 4 mil for 5 yrs and a new player is arrested for videoing having sex with women in his dorm room without their knowledge; he was recruited from Florida that has an outstanding warrant for his arrest on theft charges. Why we allow this madness to go on at our state university is beyond me. How are things at your state u?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: March Madness RI style!

As long as people will buy tickets to football games so they can see Their Team win, we will have this sort of thing.

Understand??? it's called pleaseing the idiots, not education.

And my state is just as bad. It has been for at least 70 years.

o

Who's the idiot here? The sports jock or the needy woman seeking sexual gratification with a popular athlete?

The video isn't half as bad as her seeking and enjoying the romp! Or maybe she faked it to win a return visit.

Why are so many women willing to sell their soul to egotistical athletes and Hollywood actors?

Now, back to the game. Go Buckeyes!

o

Misogyny is the morning; a HT tradition that endures even though swanz is long gone.

o

I concur, Nancy. It's always enlightening to hear blame placed upon the victim. And it's so wonderful to know that parts of the public care more about a team and winning than about the educational aspects of universities and why students attend.

o

Victim? Are you serious?

Victim? Some women seem to want to be victims in everything these days.

Where do you get the idea she is a victim? Or do you mean, victim of her ignorance and promiscuity? That's more like it.

It takes two, baby....two

o

My comments regarding misogyny still stand.

Only the female is charged with being promiscuous.

Football uber alles.

o

Did the females agree to being videotaped? Do we know this as fact?

And why is football the focus? Shouldn't academics be?

o

Did the females agree to being videotaped?

Jodi, don't you know that once a woman is pronounced 'promiscuous' she deserves everything that happens to her? Consent doesn't matter once a female is considered 'loose.'

Those females deserved it, and now an athlete is arrested because he associated with promiscuous women. How unfair is that!

o

Promiscuity is another one of those things that's subjective... rather like morals.

A woman says ok to sex, she's promiscuous... but when a man says yes it's... what, exactly?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here