Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Book 'em, Dano

Posted by david52 z5CO (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 2, 12 at 9:50

An Arizona sheriff office's will pay $200,000 to two Hispanic men unlawfully detained during an anti-illegal migrant raid on a landscaping firm in 2009.

Julian and Julio Mora, one a legal resident and the other a US citizen, were held for three hours by Maricopa County deputies.

In April, a judge agreed the deputies violated their constitutional rights.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is known for his his harsh crackdowns on illegal immigrants.

The birth certificate of US President Barack Obama could be a forgery, a controversial Arizona sheriff claims.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County - who styles himself as America's toughest - unveiled the results of a probe into the origins of the document.

His investigators found "probable cause" the certificate may have been made by "forgery and fraud", he said.

-snip-

Announcing the findings of his volunteer "Cold Case Posse", Mr Arpaio, 79, said analysis of an electronic copy of Mr Obama's birth certificate had revealed strong doubts about its authenticity.

"Based on all of the evidence presented and investigated I cannot in good faith report to you that these documents are authentic," Mr Arpaio said.

"My investigators believe that the long-form birth certificate was manufactured electronically and that it did not originate in a paper format as claimed by the White House."

snip -

79 years old and running for re-election.

Here is a link that might be useful: link

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Book 'em, Dano

What a waste of Arizona taxpayer money.

o

Well, you can watch the video press conferences on World Net Daily, a series of five, I believe.

and.......

In addition, investigators say they have developed credible evidence that President Obama's Selective Service card was a forgery, based on an examination of the postal date stamp on the document. Also, records of Immigration and Naturalization Service cards filled out by passengers arriving on international flights originating outside the United States in the month of August 1961, examined at the National Archives in Washington, D.C., are missing records for the week of President Obama's birth.

The tea party in action.

Here is a link that might be useful: OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!

o

Definitely grounds for impeaching the Infant Obama. What would Jesus do?

o

Even if one were to overlook the federal charges against immigrant-descended garlic-breathed Arpaio, this birther nonsense should be enough to convince rational people that the sheriff is seriously impaired.

Hey, Arpaio, if you don't like the way we verify citizenship of presidents, go back to Italy!

o
Addendum

I should have written something to indicate that my above post was sarcasm.

Joe Arpaio is a disgrace to Italoamericani . Time for him to go in pensione. Subito.

o

Arpaio should be in his own jail. Hey GOPers have a comment on the state of your totally dysfunctional party now? Your party is looney tunes. Crickets?

o

The old man is now looking foolish, obstinate and not a little dim witted.

He has had way, way too much power for far, far too long and is now a corrupted old man intent on having his wishes obeyed, one who doesn't see what a foolish a caricature of a peace officer he has actually become.

It's time for him to retire before he slips and ends up in the tents wearing pink underwear and eating baloney sandwiches along with all the other guys who thought they could get fudge with the law and get away with it.

Or, end up being simply be laughed at and ridiculed right out of his job.

o

As we commented on another thread, no one is obligated to pony up any outrage if they don't want to. I suspect they are just as appalled as any liberal here - I know most of the conservative posters here are not birthers.

o

Was there any doubt, before his "investigation" began that this would be his conclusion? This "investigation" of his was a way to get more air time and attention, that's all.

o

Seriously, if I were a taxpayer in his jurisdiction, I'd be furious that he's wasting tax money on this. "Volunteers" aside, it still must be costing the taxpayers something -- someone has to set up the room for the press conferences and sweep up afterwards if nothing else!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here