Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Conspiracy Nut

Posted by sam_md z7 MD (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 25, 12 at 16:33

Bush and Cheney masterminded the 911 attacks What is it that makes some people spout such garbage as if they have some secret source of information that noone else has. Perhaps they see it as their business to save the world. I really think they suffer from some kind of psychosis and need to have themselves looked after.
Remember the horrible youth camp killings last July in Norway? While the Norwegians declared the killer as a loner, one poster here saw it as her business to warn us of a global Catholic conspiracy to kill Norwegian children.
The same Canadian poster tried to sully the integrity of our troops when she declared "US troops are guarding the pipeline in Afghanistan". When caught with her pants down she wiggled and squirmed but couldn't own up to her mistake. That's why I call this malady a psychosis.
I explained that the Soviets left Afghanistan a wasteland. The Taliban never had a central government and were too unstable. The multiple agreements that were signed never bore fruit afterall who would back a multi-billion dollar project in such an risky location?
The link states that the proposed TAPI pipeline continues to be threatened because of the recent killing of Afghan civilians.
Isn't a left wing conspiracy nut cut from the same cloth as a right wing conspiracy nut?

Here is a link that might be useful: TAPI pipeline put on hold again

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Conspiracy Nut

You're absolutely wrong!!!!!.......................she's not really Canadian.

Kiddin'

o

Huh?

Who is she?

If you have something to say, then have the guts to say it....

o

There was a rightwing racist pig thread so now there just has to be a left wing consirpiracy nut thread...

coz everything exist here in left and right and dat makes it all even stevens...

o

• Posted by ohiomom 3rdrockfromthesun (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 25, 12 at 18:02

....so a Leftwing racist pig Canadian conspiracy nut put the Tapi Pipeline on hold ?

Is that what you are saying ?

Confused in Cleveland

o

Not sure about a conspiracy but I do sense a personal attack. He's pointing his sticky finger at Maddie in retaliation for her current thread that sam identifies with.

o
Sometimes you feel like a nut....

• Posted by ohiomom 3rdrockfromthesun (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 25, 12 at 18:34

Okay .. not really worried bout' Maddie playing the role of "victim".

Have fun kids.

Peace out :)

o

Its completely nuts. Everyone knows Bush was too incompetent to pull off the 911 attack.

o

Bush might have been too incompetent, but there are plenty of others that could have pulled it off, and the majority of the U.S. would be none the wiser.

Personally, I'm not buying very much of what the rightwing has always tried to sell, and while I wouldn't lay money on anything, I wouldn't put anything past certain factions, either.

Sometimes... just sometimes... conspiracies turn out to be real, when you live in the real world and not in some narrow box.

As to the OP... projection is never pretty. And Maddie wouldn't stoop to playing victim.

o

Little conspiracies can be real. Not wiring the two towers, no. 7 and the pentagon, etc for explosives and the huge amount of rube goldbergian nuttiness that one has to accept to make such a conspiracy possible.

Though I think it's conceivable that the PA jetliner was shot down by the air force and there was a cover up to avoid public uproar.

o

I could believe the part of the PA plane being shot down to protect it from crashing into the White House or Capital

o

They see spooks everywhere. From the JFK assassination to UFO's in Roswell to those Westboro Church clowns. The conspiracy nut really believes in his cause and tries desperately to convince others. Calmer heads don't buy into the conspiracy.

o

I'm still waiting for the grassy knoll shooters to write their memoirs...

o

You don't believe in Aliens, Sam? I do, for sure. I just am also sure that they haven't been to earth, nor are ever likely to.

o

They might already be here as evidenced by some of the alien thought here...

o

As I understand it, our Universe is so large, containing so many other galaxies, that it hasn't even all been measured or documented as of yet... that's an awful lot of empty space. It would be a great waste, a great shame, if we were the only "intelligent" life within it... and I use the word "intelligent" loosely... on the only inhabited planet, wouldn't it?

I think there's definitely life out there somewhere... we simply haven't advanced enough to locate it. And if it's advanced, it's smart enough to keep its distance...

No... I don't believe we're alone in this vast, unending Universe.

o

You don't believe in Aliens, Sam? Of course I do, I'm in the nursery business (don't you ever visit the Trees Forum?) We couldn't carry on a business without them.
The fact is that lately the sagging economy and Mexican fence have kept down their numbers.

o

• Posted by vgkg 7-Va Tidewater (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 26, 12 at 17:43

Jesse Ventura is a big fan of this 911 conspiracy, Aliens visiting the earth over the past 4.5 billion years is much much more probable. But we covered that before, it's not a topic for anyone who wants to retain their credibility wants to touch upon. Too Hot to handle, even here. As for me, I'm too old to care.

o

I have a buddy that listens to way too much "Coast to Coast". He believes that the government is putting some sort of toxins into the con-trails (we're the test subjects). He also blathers on about the Bilderbergers (sp?) and the New World Order. He also believes there's some sort of hole in Idaho or Wyoming or where-ever that goes straight thru to the center of the earth...

But he and I DID see a UFO in the late 70's (we're not claiming it's necessarily from another planet).

You may now commence laughing at us behind our backs...

o

The Obama killed Breitbart didn't really take off as well as it was supposed to have.
The Birthers well they are still going crazy.
Building 7 Conspiracy folks really do me in as do the Pentagon was'n't a jet but a missile.
Maj General Smedley Butler said big business in including Prescott Bush were planing to take over the US Government & install a dictatorship (some folks still believe that one)

Here is a link that might be useful: Spooooooky

o

Collusion, as opposed to conspiracy, is a thriving animal. Cabals of power are quite real, and are our effective rulers. Fortunately, concentrated power has some serious weaknesses.

o

"Truth is the Daughter of Time"
With electronic information being what it is Hacking may or may not reveal plans within plots within deceits. Then there is the US apatite for such things which often go to a big so what unless it's about Jennifer Anniston.

o

There's a grand difference between probable conspiracies and those that are just plain nutty. I think we'd be fooling ourselves if we thought no conspiracies existed... the global population and its imbalance of power, wealth, and influence would indicate that there are many things kept out of the public realm. But to say that everything is as we're told by media, or is exactly as it appears to be would be, in my opinion, naive indeed.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here