Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Blunt Failled Yeah

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 1, 12 at 16:43

Even with DINO help Blunt failed Snowe voted with Dems!
Enough said!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Blunt Failled Yeah

It is good that it failed.

However 48 Senators voted for it. 48!

o

Yes, Jillinnj, I noticed that also. What that translates into is Republicans are just a couple seats away from taking over the U.S. Senate, come the next senatorial election.

Kate

o

Well, Ben Nelson, who voted against the bill, won't be around next session. Bob Kerry will be running for his seat. Kerry was a popular governor and senator in Nebraska, so hope he wins. And, two other democrats voted against tabling the amendment. Bob Casey from PA was one. How did that happen, Lily?

It is scary how we are fast becoming a theocracy - some states are almost there (FL, OK, KS, TX, VA, SC, GA) I don't see how this nation will survive if it keeps on this way. Talk about passing bills forbidding Sharia law - I want a bill forbidding Cristoban law.

o

I believe they need 4 seats to take control. What a terrifying thought that is!

o

No surprise about Bob Casey from PA. He has long been a fervid anti-choicer thorn in the Democrats' side. I'd love to hear he is retiring along with that other dud from Nebraska. (Bob Kerry would be a terrific choice to replace him!)

Kate

o

OOOPS Tiny Tears Jobs, Job, Jobs vows to continue Contraception fight!
Quick someone get the PreparationH he has a brain Freeze!

o
REBio Fuel

I should clarify that I Call The Speaker of the House Tiny Tears or wait is he Preparation H

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here