Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has Rusg Gon off The Deep End

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 18, 12 at 9:42

Dan Rather had his "Kenneth What is the frequency! there were witnesses to that beating.
Now Rush has "Obmama's Minions are taking over & theres nothing we can do about it"
hoot and a half.
Yes why are liberal leftists talking about Rush (does that ever really make any of ye all feels good) I juts thought I'd save one of you a few key strokes and get it out of the way.

"I can't prove this, because I didn't keep the transcriptions. I deleted them. I don't even know if I actually deleted them. I just didn't send them. They are not on the phone. I went and looked."

“The first thing I do when I get into the studio on our network system is start dictating, and it’s flawless. It’s perfect. It was only in my car that this happened. It was only with my Verizon LTE hotspot and my Bluetooth. I got in here and I used our Wi-Fi network, and dictation worked perfectly. It’s been working perfectly all morning. It was only in the car. I got so busy, I didn’t have a chance to go back out to the car and try it again. I’ll try it later when I leave. So I sent this story. I typed this story I just told you and I sent it to a bunch of computer people. I said, ‘What could possibly explain this?’ And the answers I got back ranged from, ‘You’ve been hacked,’ to, ‘Somebody got into your car,’ to, ‘Somebody’s tampered with the Bluetooth module.’

Here is a link that might be useful: WND

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has Rusg Gon off The Deep End

or even Grush or Glimblogg!

o

Oxy will do that to ya.

(I tried typing a quip about his famous trip to a well-known Caribbean destination carrying a vial of a certain, well-known male medication, but GW, in its infinite wisdom, wouldn't let me - just as well)

o

You have to use the term "little blue pill", David. My guess would be that someone, at one time, spammed the forums trying to advertise or sell the stuff. Now, the word is considered blocked. I've run into a few websites that GW wouldn't allow as links... but there are ways around it if it's really that important.

And as for Rush's discombobulated moment... no proof, no story. Mountain out of a molehill that may or may not have happened. Free publicity. Ratings.

See where this is going? He's trying to enter the door marked "Popular Good Guy", and it's locked. Poor Rush doesn't have the key.

Good hackers are more plentiful than some people think, so it could have happened... but we'll never know, will we? Nothing was saved or stored.

Not really a story there... for Rush, anyway.

o

Yes the forum is vigorous in preventing you from having a good time in Niagra with vitamin V

o

Underscores, dashes, equal signs, etc... can sometimes be inserted between letters of the words you want to use, and it will fool their automatic blocking software. Or, some programs will allow the word to pass partially through, but will change every letter except the first to an asterisk... like curse words. We see this often when reading comment sections following news articles and whatnot.

You could always write the word backwards and see what happens! argaiV

As to the OP... nothing more than an attention getter. I think poor Rush must feel like he needs more... not getting enough... publicity, or something.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here