Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
BO lawyer admits BC a forgery

Posted by cait1 VIC Aust (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 19, 12 at 11:09

by Dan Crosby of THE DAILY PEN

NEW YORK, NY � After a Maricopa County law enforcement agency conducted a six-month forensic examination which determined that the image of Obama�s alleged 1961 Certificate of Live Birth posted to a government website in April, 2011 is a digital fabrication and that it did not originate from a genuine paper document, arguments from an Obama eligibility lawyer during a recent New Jersey ballot challenge hearing reveals the image was not only a fabrication, but that it was likely part of a contrived plot by counterfeiters to endow Obama with mere political support while simultaneously making the image intentionally appear absurd and, therefore, invalid as evidence toward proving Obama�s ineligibility in a court of law.

Taking an audacious and shocking angle against the constitutional eligibility mandate, Obama�s lawyer, Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama�s birth certificate was a forgery and made the absurd claim that, therefore, it cannot be used as evidence to confirm his lack of natural born citizenship status. Therefore, she argued, it is "irrelevant to his placement on the ballot".

Hill went on to contort reasoning by implying that Obama needs only invoke his political popularity, not legal qualifications, in order to be a candidate [emphasis added]. At the hearing, attorney for the plaintiffs, Mario Apuzzo, correctly argued that Obama, under the Constitution, has to be a "natural born Citizen" and that he has not met his burden of showing that he is eligible to be on the New Jersey primary ballot by showing that he is indeed a "natural born Citizen."
"Obama is mocking our constitution," says Johannson, "His position is that he never claimed the image was an indication of his natural born status, just that it was information about his birth. Whether it is forged or authentic is irrelevant to Obama because plausible deniability affords him the security in knowing that no legal authority is willing to hang him with it."

Of course, Johannson adds that it makes Obama look like a willing accomplice and a liar, but, he says, "�show me a politician who cares about being seen as a liar by the public. If people who support him want to vote for a person like that, it reveals more about the reprobate character of Obama supporters than competency of any legal determination about his lack of constitutional eligibility. Degenerates will vote for a degenerate while patriots will exhaust all civil means to remove him�until those civil means are exhausted. Then things get ugly for government."

Obama is now arguing that because he is politically popular, as he points to as being indicated by his so-called �election�, despite accusations of eligibility fraud and election fraud, the constitutional eligibility mandate is not relevant, in his view. Until a courageous authority is willing to disagree and hold Obama to an equally weighted legal standard, civil remedies for the Obama problem are limited.

So does it matter anymore? The Constitution is, after all, just a piece of paper. /sarc

Here is a link that might be useful: read the rest here

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: BO lawyer admits BC a forgery

Great - glad to see the birther crap coming up again. Just in time. I'm sure this is all a ploy by Obama to get it going again - he's smart like that. Crazy like a fox.

o

Its nice to have a hobby I guess.

o

This seems to be widely reported, CBS, Washington Post, Washington Times all have article on it. But I have to admit, I think between the FBI and the CIA, if it was a forgery, we would have known it long ago. I was never into the birther camp.

o

Holy smokes, Batman! Thanks for sharing, Cait--a very interesting and informative read. Of course, the ones who are receptive to the idea will read the link and the ones in denial won't. So it goes...

o

Old news. Saw that at the checkout counter, read it right after the article on Bat Boy.

o

• Posted by kwoods Cold z7 Long Is (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 19, 12 at 11:26

o

Really?

o

• Posted by cait1 VIC Aust (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 19, 12 at 11:42

LOL elvis, you got that right!

o

Yes, Cait. Sad, but true. The next order of business will be to try to make the thread get to the bottom of the page and "fall off". It simply would not do to press the BC thing or the "where the heck did this guy come from" thing too much, aye?

o

Cait, you'll have to criticize Justices Roberts, Scalia, Alito, Thomas, and Kennedy for refusing the hear the case regarding the authenticity of President Obama's birth certificate.

"You can fool some of the people all the time."

Alien abductions, the Loch Ness monster, the forged Hawaiian birth certificate...

o

Now follow along carefully, here folks.

The article talks about a "Obama eligibility lawyer" and then switches rather rapidly to referring to the same person as "Obama's Lawyer", which, you know, don't exactly have the same meaning.

it would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

o

Well, I tried to find a transcript instead of a third-rate yellow journalism story which says, that someone else said, that someone said, that . . . There are videos online which are over two hours that I don't have the time nor patience to view. Until I read a transcript I'll take it with a shaker of salt.

What would you expect from Obama-haters?

o

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again."

Got to keep spreading the word, scream it loud enough, to bad if it's a lie, as long as you scream it loud enough and long enough, more and more people will start to believe the absurdity, question whether it is or isn't true and therefore not vote for Obama.

Is it almost time for those "tin hats", should we get them out again or should we make some new ones?

o

Again? Really?

Context and comprehension gone, replaced by wishes and dreams... what a fantasy world it's become.

Pop the bubble, already... the lack of oxygen is getting to some folks.

o

What an interesting response to Cait's op, Elvis. We already know how Cait thinks. You continuously reveal yourself ever more.

What an interesting new revelation about yourself - thank you!

o

WAIT! WAIT!

I smell opportunity. Does this mean we get to re-open the GARBAGE expedition?

Who is paying this time?

Here is a link that might be useful: GARBAGE sign up sheet

o

Not so fast all Liberals. This could be Obama this time. I heard that the reason Romney keeps saying "Obama is a good man, a good family man, nice guy". Because he knows the latest polls have Obama rated very high on the likeability scale. Romney is at like 20% on that likeablity scale. Now the reason I suspect Obama is the leak......

If he can get this Birth stuff going again it gets the liberal base going because those liberals (not afraid of education. you know those snobs) know it is stupid backwoods, trailer park, sitting in their not so double wide trailer, undereducated, Religious Right that still cannot read their own birth certificate because they are their own first cousins.

Outcome of this stupidity......
It makes Liberal snobs that they are.... mad and they will get out and work harder to get him re-elected.

So don't stop the Birthers they are helping.

o

"What an interesting response to Cait's op, Elvis. We already know how Cait thinks. You continuously reveal yourself ever more.
What an interesting new revelation about yourself - thank you!"
I tought it was fluke but by gerorge your right it's Mackrel!
Caits posts rarely get pushed to the botto ELVIS they rare collectors items rare commodoties. Esoteric as some of the particle [produced at CERN & thanks for the bit of a fan dance there (interesting flash of skin) Sally Rand would be please as would Lilly St Cyr.

o

• Posted by bboy USDA 8 Sunset 5 WA (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 19, 12 at 14:16

No, no really it's the liberals that have closed minds and are married to an agenda based in falsehoods and fear.

Really.

The truthuh be told, ah sayuh, brothuhs and sistahs!

o
RE: pollination

I have a closed mind it opens under the right lighting & warmth conditions & permits it'self to be pollinated only by non conspiracy pushers.

o

Is Elvis actually saying he is a "birther"?

Is that what you are saying Elvis? You really believe all this absurdity?

Now why are most of us not surprised at that?

o

Checks "news" sources, finds only right wing blogs and conspiracy sites citing the Tea Party Tribune, belches, checks ESPN scores and standings.

o

Wasn't it Cait who brought us the Kenyan birth certificate?
what would I do without these little humerosities in my life? My heart felt thanks.

Now if you read the link you find out that the Lawyer did not 'admit' that the Birth certificate was a forgery but just said it was irrelevant to the case in hand which was Obamas eligibility to be on the state ballot. Lawyers try to not argue nonrelevant points in court- the case not being about the authenticity of the certificate. But lets not let that get in the way of birtherism...

I can now go take the trash out with mirth in my heart...

o

Cait brings all good things to life!
If conspiracy news items were like infomercials I believe she would have a house full of thighmasters & magic mops

o

• Posted by ohiomom 3rdrockfromthesun (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 19, 12 at 17:52

cuckoo for cocoa puffs

o

• Posted by vgkg 7-Va Tidewater (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 19, 12 at 18:00

This is how you define Desperation.
I hope Romney is questioned about what he thinks about this amazing news, maybe he'll refer back to Trump.

o

I think Pat Robertson should be brought in on this one he's got that unique link to something out there that is well just indescribable.

o

Labrea, you said the "C" word--gives me chills and thrills. I adore a good conspiracy, esp. when it feels real...

There goes lovely Lily again with her captivating prose. Did you know, Lil, that guano is very pricey?

o

Mrs, kudos to you for saying you think it's all bunk....my words not yours... but clearly you understand how impossible it would be for this nonsense to be true and nobody, but some fringe elements, know.

So many really important issues that need to be discussed and we talk about birth certificates, dogs and stupid statements by other than the candidates.

Oh well......it is what it is.

o

"Is Elvis actually saying he is a "birther"?
Is that what you are saying Elvis? You really believe all this absurdity?

Now why are most of us not surprised at that?"

You are right. That is not a big surprise.
Elvis very seldom comes out and says.....well, much of anything, but you can always sense that he/she is a birther type thinker/follower.

o
RE: A Good Start

I'm way beyond birther, Frank. But that's another story. The topic of the OP is pretty interesting.

You know what they say about 5 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean...

o
)) BO lawyer admits BC a forgery

The fact someone even thinks that this topic is interesting says it all.

o

I spotted Elvis's birtherism many posts ago...

I have to say, you know how good this president is by how deep to the dregs of outlandish and out there things they come up.

How can somebody post this and not be embarrassed...

o

The birther business is part of a strategy to serve those who would not vote for Obama under any circumstances. The Rightists never state that the reason they would never vote for him is because he is black, but rather, because he is somehow different, maybe a Muslim, or according to Romney, part of a conspiracy to start a new religion, secularism.

This does appeal to a broad range of those who dislike or hate Obama, whether they believe these allegations or not. They just want him gone, even if they tend to agree more with his policies on the economy and acknowledge his superior handling of foreign policy, especially for a new President.

Now, think about some of these polls we are seeing where Obama is far, far ahead of Romney when specific issues are presented, like the Buffet rule, who would be better to handle foreign policy, etc. Then we see that those polls do not translate into who people say they will vote for. Why do you suppose that is?

o

I can remember Mrsk. always stating she didn't believe the birther nonsense, however she came to the defended those who did when it was a very hot topic on this forum.

Which, in her actual life would be a good and also probably kind move (while standing her own belief) if disccussing the subject with friends or acquaintences, but it's my (only) opinion that in this particular forum of Hot Topics, one shouldn't defend the indefensible.

Again, only my opinion. I'm glad that she was willing to be very clear that she did't buy into that idea, though and then come out and was crystal clear about it.

o

I really hate to repeat myself, but when you read the article, and the other clones going around the boing-boing room called the rightwing noise machine, look carefully.

It is a deliberate mangling of the language - it isn't Obama's lawyer, its an "Obama Eligibility Lawyer" , clarified once, then shortened to "Obama's Lawyer" which means, yes, another Orly Taz wannabe blathering on for the AZ Sheriff's Hawaiian Posse.

Or maybe we're having so much fun that these details are kinda like your Mom calling you on Prom Night at 9:15 pm and asking howzit going.

o

another Orly Taz wannabe blathering on for the AZ Sheriff's Hawaiian Posse.

Speaking of Ms. Orly Taitz, she's in the primaries running against California's Senator Dianne Feinstein. There's a little problem in that Ms. Taitz has higher name recognition than the CA GOP-endorsed candidate (whose name I have forgotten). Here's hoping for an interesting election season!

/ off-topic divertimento

o

David. It doesn't matter if it doesn't fit in with the point, doncha know that by now?

Sometimes, it doesn't exist if it doesn't fit the point. Just *poof* and it's all gone like magic.

All gone....... until somebody has the audacity (yes, I said that word!)to keep pointing it out.

Like that David guy, for instance!

He can be a real pain in the arse when it comes to such unimportant little 'nothing' details such as this unimportant little detail.

o

"There goes lovely lily......"..Well, thank you, Elvis..lol

o

Just what I needed... to read the rest of this thread and choke on coffee at 5:29 am, central time, due to uncontrollable laughter!

"If conspiracy news items were like infomercials I believe she would have a house full of thighmasters & magic mops"

"cuckoo for cocoa puffs"

You guys and gals are the best! The high quality of levity cannot be denied! :-)

o

This is why I love you Cait...

o

David, you'd think one of these wingnuts would get mad at the authors of the bogus story for tricking them so transparently in a way that would elicit ridicule and mockery from everyone else as soon as someone objectively looked at the article. Its almost like the authors wanted to punk birthers and reveal them for the clueless pathetic jokes they are rather than gin up hate and resentment of Obama.

o

This is true kt. Just lately there have been a number of posts about the way conservative and Christians are treated here (unfairly)but rarely is the conservative case presented intelligently and posts like this are the norm. Nikoleta offers another gem in the same style and Mrs does so regularly. For me, as an outsider I have no interest in the partisan bickering but it would be enlightening to learn why a Republican candidate (any Republican candidate)would be preferable to Obama in a way that doesn't begin with BO is a dog eating Muslim foreigner.

o

this is all your fault Richard!

o

Fri, Apr 20, 12 at 10:04

I'm still awaiting Trump's press conference, until he confirms this story with his private investigators then I won't believe it. Please Donald, please come out and make this front page newz!!!! If you don't then you should fire your PI's for incompetence by missing this BC bus load.

o

Ink, I can't speak for anyone else but me. Although I am not a Republican nor a Conservative, I'm more on that side than I am on yours, obviously.:-)

That being said, I will address the subject of why my posts are basically lighthearted and smart a$$ed. It's a lot of fun. Low stress entertainment. That's pretty much it.

o

"That being said, I will address the subject of why my posts are basically lighthearted and smart a$$ed. It's a lot of fun. Low stress entertainment. That's pretty much it."

elvis I noticed that was your goal. If the smart a$$ed trouble is not continuing you will even go out and drag people in to continue your entertainment.

I noticed that with the "behind" discussion. The discussion stopped you went trolling for your easy marks to drag into your "smart a$$$ed entertainment. You went to another topic "Prom cost" and recruited actors to go look at the "behind". lol

I will give you credit...You do know who are weak minded enough to give you your fix. I bet you sit back and giggle when you find these easy marks. They are unaware that you are using them for your entertainment. Never aware they are being used.

It went like this........

You went to the prom discussion trolling for your actors....

"Personal trainer? Good for you! The big butt discussion on the "Running Start" thread must have had you in stitches )( "

Your actor forgot
"Haha, what "big butt" discussion? Where do I find that thread? I need a good laugh today! Oh wait, the homeless thread? I'll go look."

With your reminder. How did HH know which thread? You got your entertainment.. Amazing free and easy entertainment. That has to be an exciting life for you.

HF, I'm glad you came to take a look at this. I thought about you coming to look at the big butt fun, and then saw the thread had turned nasty again--sorry about that. It is good to have fresh eyes read this thread, though; thanks for taking the time.

I think you checked out the Liberals on the forum and realized they were not so easily lead, to get the true entertainment you would needed some that were less quick to get the most bang for your entertainment value. lol

o

Marquest: What?!? Are you high?

o

Elvis, Gandolf taken great time and effort to chastise you and have the last word.

The problem is Middle Earth has left the room and and the Hobbits are at the pub.

;)

o

"""""""I will give you credit...You do know who are weak minded enough to give you your fix"

And darned Elvis if marquest doesn't show up, right on time.

o

Demi, I'm curious, where you stand on the issue of the Presidents birth certificate. Do you believe he is a natural born American citizen?

o
Answer

Probably.

o
))) Probably? O lawyer admits BC a forgery

Probably? Why not say yes or no!

Probably leaves room for question. Do you have some doubts?

o

I'd answer the same if you asked about Mitt Romney.

o
(((( BO lawyer admits BC a forgery

We'll never know......

o

Fri, Apr 20, 12 at 17:55

We know, the local newspapers listing his birth at the time trumps any BC....both of them. Besides, Repub politicians would be all over this story if it had any facts to it (Hillary too during 2008), but the repubs are wise enough to stay at arms length and allow their base to eat it up. They're hungry enough to swallow Romney so they'll eat anything.

o

I think Marquest just called me dumb! You also called me a liar! I've been called worse; no sweat off my back.

I knew which thread because she uses the word "Running Start," and as I was typing it came to me. I assumed it was a light-hearted discussion about big butts.

o

• Posted by natal Louisiana 8b (My Page) on
    Fri, Apr 20, 12 at 18:25

Another pointless thread.

o

Actually HF, I would have been very happy to have it turn out just that way. After reading the thread, you can see how it evolved; humor was a step in the right direction, I thought. And butts ARE funny--everybody's got one, right?

Me using another thread, "trolling" to lure you away for my own devious purposes was a pretty good trick, what with you being "weak minded" and "less quick" than "the Liberals on this forum" that Marq apparently has vetted for quickness.

In all fairness to Marq though, she didn't call you liar; she said you were an actor. And she didn't actually say you were dumb; just weak minded and less quick than the Liberals she thinks she knows. So there's that.

LB, good one; I'm pretty sure it went swishhhh...

Now how 'bout that BC? I'm with Demi--probably.

o

see last pane:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here