Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Zimmerman leaves town

Posted by heri_cles 10 (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 10, 12 at 18:26

Zimmerman's lawyers held a press conference where they indicated they knew his phone number, but somehow were not communicating with him....yet they stated that he is not in Florida but somewhere much further away. Huh?

I guess he should have been indicted and taken into custody before he left town.

They then indicated that they were temporarily not representing him (to assist with his escape and to make it more difficult for him to be located). They also race baited this thing in a shameless manner.

Their client needs to be indicted and convicted for manslaughter.
We will find out later if race was involved.

Here is a link that might be useful: Zimmerman leaves town

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Zimmerman leaves town

I just saw this. I am looking for part 2. He is gone rogue with a gun.

From what is being reported from his lawyers he called the prosecutor, and Sean Hannity. They do not know what he is saying or they are do not want to say what he is saying but it sounds bad.

o

marquest:

When you say that it sounds bad, is that bad for him or for the prosecution? I am sorry if that is a dumb question, but I did not hear the press conference yet.

o

I know that this will be an unpopular opinion, but in a way Zimmerman is also a victim of the stupid "stand your ground" law. Not as much of a victim as Trayvon and others killed because of this ridiculous law, but without the license that the law gave him he probably would not have been emboldened to carry a gun that night and follow Trayvon. Some people really need to be saved from themselves.

I am tired of how people can't get past the racial aspect of this case, when to me it is the law and vigilante attitudes that are to blame.

o

• Posted by sweeby Gulf Coast TX (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 10, 12 at 19:14

I can certainly understand why he'd want to leave town... Probably didn't feel very safe.

But he's acting like an immature reactionary. I don't see a happy end for him --

o

I caught the "press conference"...why didn't they just issue a release? Very bizzare. They said they were representing him pro bono yet he started a website asking for donations for his defense and is talking to Hannity? Very strange...something is way off.

o

Big Papi:

SNORT......Surely you jest......Three names. Al, Jesse, Barack.

Huh?

The attorneys race baited in the article I cited. Read it before you start throwing up the names of black leaders and our President, trying to place them in the same boat with Zimmerman, his father, or his attorneys.

Zimmerman walked free and would never have been brought to justice were it not for the assistance of leaders in the black community and the media. All anyone is lookinf for is justice...that is what Trayvon's parents and their attys have said, and that is what Al and Jesse (Rev. Sharpton and Rev. Jackson) have asked for.

In my opinion, the shooter will be indicted by tomorrow or at the latest by the end of the week and will be back to face those charges no matter where he is hiding.
His lawyers will then be back on board, and they will be paid for the charade in front of the TV cameras today.

If you want to help the shooter Bigpapi, just go to his website and enter in your credit card info.

o

I smell book and cinematic deals. This seems to be a bad case of narcissistic overload.

o

Marq, "running around with a loaded gun"? Do you understand metaphor? YOU are running around with a loaded gun. your keyboard. Deep breaths~~

o

How do you know that the phrase is a metaphor? He may well be armed to defend himself against the army of vigilantes out to get him for protecting his own life against an un-armed teenager by shooting said teenager. How many times?

o
RE: Zimmerman leaves town?

Of course, Marshall. He's probably plotting his next crime spree even now. I just hope the reason he is missing isn't because someone has taken matters into their own hands. In my opinion that would make matters even worse :(

Worse for everyone; not just Zimmerman.

o
RE:\\\ Zimmerman leaves town

So you were speaking in hyperbole to counter the metaphors. :)

o
RE: Zimmerman leaves?

No, the hyperbole is not intended to counter the metaphors. The metaphor was only to be applied to Marq's alarming state of mind. The hyperbole is just for you, Marsh ;)

o

Apparently, Zimmerman has shaken baby syndrome.

o

Apparently, Zimmerman has shaken baby syndrome.

:)
Sorry but I laugh every time I read or hear that.

I just hope the reason he is missing isn't because someone has taken matters into their own hands. In my opinion that would make matters even worse :(

There are no reports that he is missing or fallen off the face of the earth. He has contacted people, just not his lawyers nor has he apparently taken their advice.

o

Why did his ex-attorneys call the press conference? Why are they advertising his erractic behaviour?

Something doesn't add up.

o

I think it is part of an everything bu the kitchen sink strategy.

The shooter is trying to make problems for the States Attorney by
calling the Prosecutor directly without counsel. Nice try.

The shooter wants to inject racism even further into the case and make it even more difficult to get a fair trial....and who better to contact for that those reasons than the slanthead at Fox?

The shooter got his attys to announce he is not in Florida, which
probably takes the media attention away from where he probably is staying (most likely at his fathers house in Florida).

The attys claim they are not representing him but attys do not work for free. They will be paid for the press conference and to defend hin after he gets indicted. This was a cheap tactic that I hope will backfire.

This case is important...not just to call attention to racial profiling, but to make people aware that there are angry people with guns that can shoot you for any reason or for no reason at all....and that they can even get away with blaming you after you are shot dead. They just need to stand their ground and fire away.
Maybe we can do away with police and privatize our security to these armed vigilantes. Less government.
Whaddya think Rightists?

o

Oh would you look at that I wonder what will happen next!
I sure hope someone armed doesn't see him fearing for their lives, he might not get his day in court.
Is it still hoody weather in your state.
I brought EDD home from the Hospital yesterday and told him he officially was dressed like a thug according to forum fashion police.

o

one theory I heard is that the lawyers are suffering from OJ trial lawyer syndrome-they want to be famous. I suppose it pays-the whole thing has an odd smell to it I agree.

o

I hope your day is less complicated now that your EDD is back home Joe. I hope he does well and you can rest up.

I agree with your last paragraph Terriks. Not that I'm tired of the racial aspect, but that I do'nt think it really is an important part of what happened. Z was armed up and hunting for suspicious humans - I suspect anyone would have qualified in his mind.

Heri, did BigPP come back into this thread, reply to it and end up having his response deleted - one of your responses makes me think that BigPP came in and posted and then ended up having his post deleted? Is that correct or perhaps did you get confused regarding which thread you were posting at? I'm just curious, that's all.

o

I saw that press conference at the gym and was dumbfounded. When do attorneys act like that? I hope that ass Sean Hannity has to testify now. He's such a loose cannon. I'm happy that Zimmerman is having post traumatic stress disorder. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. You kill a kid, end his life, and yours will never be the same even IF you aren't tried. You'll be tried every day the rest of your life. .

o

YES BP did post. I read the first few lines and then scrolled on by so not sure what vile thing he might have said that got him deleted this time.

o

I brought EDD home from the Hospital yesterday

^5's

o

I totally missed that!

Labrea, both you and EDD must be so glad he is home. Here's hoping for a short wait.

o

Ditto here, Joe. My best to EDD and for a speedy resolution.

o

" Posted by chase z6 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 11, 12 at 7:45

YES BP did post. I read the first few lines and then scrolled on by so not sure what vile thing he might have said that got him deleted this time."

Every post that I posted in this thread is contained in this thread. I'd tell you to ask the mods, but since you're in a new category of mod, the now officially known title "Self Appointed Moderator", you already should know this.

And be sure that I do indeed know how to start a new thread.

o

Heri responded on
Tue, Apr 10, 12 at 19:27, to a post by Big Papi

It was in response to a post containing "SNORT......Surely you jest......Three names. Al, Jesse, Barack. "

That post is gone unless it is on another thread. In which case I stand corrected.

As for me being a forum moderator. I am free to comment on any post, or part of a post, I wish to. I have never reported anyone to the actual moderators for any reason. I prefer that what some people post stays for all to see.

o

"Posted by marshallz10 z9-10 CA (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 10, 12 at 19:28

I smell book and cinematic deals"

Me too......The sky's the limit for Z.

Book deals, Kel Tec would probably want him, whatever ammo company would like an endorsement due to his one shot stop with their brand of 9mm. The cellphone company might like to have him too. If he was wearing a watch at the time that M assaulted him, they'd probably like to have him....lolz......"Takes a licking and keeps on ticking."

He can end up being rich, all because M assaulted him. The best justice I can think of.

o

Well BP since we are seeing things.

I see he is arrested, convicted and placed in the general population. In general population with our justice system that have a large population of African American he can practice his stalking technique daily and definitely nightly timeframe.

May the best stalker win.

It is going to be interesting to see which of us really have true Psychic abilities and not wishful thinkers.

Good to see you got that posting problem under control.

o

Who says there is no justice; just look: kill a kid, get off on a self-defense plea, snub your nose at the the legal system and the lefty media, and have your People work out the lucrative side deals while you enjoy well-earned R&R recovering from the ordeal of killing a kid.

o

He'll be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life..in prison or outside, the macho creep.

o

"Good to see you got that posting problem under control."

I've never had a problem hitting the submit button........ever.

"Posted by lily316 z5PA (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 11, 12 at 11:45

He'll be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life..in prison or outside, the macho creep."

Hmmmmmm.....this says it all, true to form and why am I not surprised.

You make an excellent example the very disregard for the rule of law that you tout in other threads.

Law v. Lawless........You apparently think it'll be wonderful if he's shown to legally walk free in a court of law, only to be wary of Black Panthers and the like that have an illegal bounty on his head.

A bright shining example of the Lib mindset. The law is good, until it rules on something that you think is wrong. Then it's bad.

o

I didn't say it was good BP. I stated a fact which you know will be true. He's a mark man. Of course I don't believe in vigilante justice. Zimmerman does, and that is why his life will never be the same, and I have no pity for him.

o

I've never had a problem hitting the submit button........ever.

Your submit button was not the problem. Content and structure...questionable.

o

It will be interesting to see if the Zimmerman's will hire a very high priced/high profile attorney...probably someone like Jose Baez who got Anthony off.

The two lawyers that appeared yesterday ended up making fools of themselves walking up to the podium in sunglasses like a scene from Men in Black. They stated they were not representing the shooter and then proceeded to volunteer information about his recent conduct and even provided some speculation as to his whereabouts and about his mental stability.

o

BP's post was definitely removed. Heri's post at Tue, Apr 10, 12 at 19:27 refers to it. I read it yesterday.

I don't remember anything that offensive, at least not by what I've come to expect from BP.

Wonder why it was deleted.

o

"Posted by lily316 z5PA (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 11, 12 at 12:10

I didn't say it was good BP."

Contained in your post is tacit approval.

"Posted by jillinnj (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 11, 12 at 13:12

BP's post was definitely removed."

Maybe I shouldn't mentioned the three ring circus in conjunction with Z's former attorney's.
People are so against the truth, even when it drills them in the forehead.

That says it all.

o

• Posted by natal Louisiana 8b (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 11, 12 at 13:25

Maybe had to do with his stretching out the text? I see now he's not doing it.

o

Leaves the state, phones Sean Hannity for advice, calls the DA directly.

Smart guy!

o

DA is filing criminal charges. About time.

o

Yes it is about time, about time that justices is actually done in this case.

Let a jury decide what the facts are and what is believed and hopefully they will get it right.

o

BP: People are so against the truth, even when it drills them in the forehead.

You finally got something right! He who was so sure that Z wouldn't be charged.

o

Natal, by golly I think you've got it!

Yep, no stretching of the thread replies anymore by BigPP now.

Thanks, administration, GOOD job!

o

There have been so many lies in this case from people who are looking to stir the pot and from people who go just plain crazy over gossip and from those seeking some sort of benefit that nothing I hear is believable. I will wait for the legal system to work through it.

I just wish there was a way to shut down the comments that are totally and willfully lies unsupported by any evidence. Do you know that Zimmerman left the state? No, you don't except for the statement of a just unemployed lawyer. Do you know what he said to the PA, or even if he actually called? No. Maybe he was telling them he was looking for a new lawyer. Do you know what he said to Hannity? No. Maybe he was thanking him for interviewing his father respectfully or telling him not to do it again.

At least the New Black Panthers got their fifteen minutes of fame. Good grief! Stop feeding the sharks!

o

Do you know what he said to the PA, or even if he actually called?

Yes. This was confirmed by the SA's office.
He was told that they did not want to talk to him without his lawyer present as they should have.

o

At least the New Black Panthers got their fifteen minutes of fame.

Yes, and they got what they wanted, Justice...
and the shooter is off the streets in custody.
and his weapon has been confiscated.

By the way, how many white people have the New Black Panthers hunted down and killed?
This seems like a fringe group like the KKK, so why would you
insert them into this conversation?
Racial profiling goes on every day in this country. It is a problem just like the proliferation of guns and these new gun laws promoted by the NRA.

o

SIF: If you are feeling like you have entered a parallel universe; you have. The crazies are very excitable on this Forum. And repiticious repiticious repiticious...

o

There is absolutely no justification for what the"New Black Panthers" did....none.

They are just as much a fringe element as the white supremist militas .

It's all bad

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here