Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
"...Obama calls Jason Collins".

Posted by ronalawn82 z9FL (ronalawn08@gmail.com) on
Tue, Apr 30, 13 at 22:00

I listened to Rush Limbaugh on the radio for about 15 minutes today.
And man, was he obsessed.
He would make a short statement about the economy, Benghazi, the weather, you name it - and he would end with the refrain, "But Obama calls Jason Collins!"
Mr. Limbaugh sounded obsessive, compulsive ... and envious!
He ended his harangue proclaiming that he was heterosexual, "deal with it!"
Really, he seemed to be making a desperate attempt to convince himself.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: "...Obama calls Jason Collins".

Poor guy. Imagine living like that. He must have permanent ulcers.

o

You know, I was reading The Guardian Weekly on the Bart train today. I also had last month's copy of The New York Review of Books with me.

So much more entertaining than Rush.

But to be fair, I did see the Obama press conference where he started to leave and turned around to comment on Jason Collins.... All I could think is that this country may be having it's problems, but I'm glad we have Obama as President.

o

Limbaugh is a buffoon. He appeals to the lowest common denominator.

~Ann

o

I agree, Ann... we never listen to him, and try not read anything he has to say. Not worth the time or effort.

o

It's curious to me how so many people can be experts on Rush Limbaugh, how he is a "hater" and talk about the horrible things he says and his agenda, and yet never ever listen to him.

Guess some are letting others think for them.

o

But to be fair, I did see the Obama press conference where he started to leave and turned around to comment on Jason Collins.... All I could think is that this country may be having it's problems, but I'm glad we have Obama as President.

Yes he does understand basketball got to give him that...

o

Let me explain, that I barely noticed the remark that Obama made about Jason Collins, but I certainly did take notice of what a remarkable and wonderful President we have.

In fact, I would say that almost every time I've listened or seen President Obama, I am proud that that man is our President.

He is one of the good things America has going for it - he's smart, he's measured, he's thoughtful- if only the right wing Republicans weren't the pawns of corrupting wealthy interests we could go a long way to fixing some of our ills.

o

Agree 1000% Alex.

o

Who is Jason Collins?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here