Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Biden supports gay marriage!

Posted by tobr24u z6 RI (My Page) on
Mon, May 7, 12 at 6:18

On "Beat the Press" yesterday he made this announcement. Could this be the opening of his 2016 campaign? Or am I just too cynical?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Biden supports gay marriage!

Biden is too old to be campaigning for anything. Biden isn't too old to be on the coat tails of someone else's campaign.

o

Nah, he is just following in the tradition of old Ronnie...

o

Biden. He's just a heartbeat away from the presidency. The second brightest bulb in the entire Democrat party and a testament to Obama's judgment.

o
RE: n supports gay marriage!

Well, this could be fun to have a break from the 2012 election...

o

Nik, very true!

Here is a link that might be useful: Nice guy, but...

o

Snort....Tripwire Joe gets a pass from Bin Laden....because Biden is inept. Even Bin Laden didn't want Biden dead.

Heh....It must be bad when your sworn enemies wants you to live.

"The second brightest bulb in the entire Democrat party and a testament to Obama's judgment."

Who's the 5 watt in first place?

o

Whats Gay marriage?

o

Guys like Joe know what to say to get the sheep to follow.

Whether gay or straight, there are sheep in every party.

Is Joe finally "granting" gays civil rights? Where ya been, old Joe? Oh, that's right, it's time to coerce some votes.

o

I believe it's just his way of reiterating the opposite of what the GOP is howling about... equal civil rights, supporting of the Democratic party, etc...

Nothing more... nothing less. Just a sound byte.

o

Look, I am Vice President of the United States of America. The president sets the policy. I am absolutely comfortable with the fact that men marrying men, women marrying women and heterosexual men marrying women are entitled to the same exact rights. All the civil rights, all the civil liberties. And quite frankly I don't see much of a distinction beyond that. [...] I think Will & Grace probably did more to educate the American public than almost anything anybody has done so far. People fear that which is different and now they're beginning to understand.

Will & Grace LOL coffee shot out my nose.

Now Bryan Fischer wants to know if Mittens can be pushed around by a yokel like me how is he going to stand up to the Chinese. Me thinks Mr Biden provides the contrast setting for that jewel of the departure of Mr Grenell as advisory.
Grenell organizes a conference about his departure & he doesn't even say a word at it because the dim watts of the extreme right were outraged about a mo in such a prominent position on Romney's staff.

I do hope the bright lights got this context/positioning intention.

American Family Association spokesman Bryan Fischer poked fun at Mitt Romney today on Focal Point following the resignation of Richard Grenell, an openly gay Romney spokesman on security issues who Fischer and other Religious Right leaders wanted ousted from the campaign. Anti-gay activists celebrated news of Grenell’s resignation as a “huge win,” and the New York Times reported that one Republican adviser claimed the campaign offered no defense of Grenell because “they didn’t want to confront the religious right.”

Today, Fischer asserted that Romney shouldn’t expect voters to trust him to confront China, Russia or North Korea if he cannot stand up to “a conservative radio talk show host in Middle America.” “I don’t think for one minute that Mitt Romney did not want this guy gone,” Fischer continued, “he wanted this guy gone because there was not one word of defense, not a peep, from the Romney camp to defend him.”

Fischer in one of his tweets has called OBAMA a homophobe for not being like his Vice Pres I dent. Oh chucke chuckle chuckle abound almost as much fun as some of the dimm watts on this page

Here is a link that might be useful: Bryan Fischer

o

Oh look at that CNN has a story almost saying the same thing Mittens pushed around by the right.
The President made his point through Biden I think a few other folks times it that way also opps The Secretary of the useless Department of Education also chips in his support for equality the institution of Marriage (not gay marriage dimmies)!
I think the President is still evolving a time & a place for every failure Mit just had his or are you guys still missing the point.

Here is a link that might be useful: time after time

o

Nah! Biden just hates the white race dontcha know?

Methinks that was Fischers plan from the gitgo. Love it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here