Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
zapruder film

Posted by pnbrown z6.5 MA (My Page) on
Fri, May 24, 13 at 8:09

An interesting analysis of the possibility that the home movie footage of the JFK assassination was altered.

Here is a link that might be useful: to obscure whose involvement?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: zapruder film

I knew it! LBJ did in JFK!

o

There's never been any question in my mind that what was released to the public, that what the collective "WE" know about the assassination of JFK is, and always has been a cover up.

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like... doesn't bother me... but I firmly believe that what the public is told is OFTEN not the truth. Period. I believe this extends to many scenarios and incidents.

o

Intentional alteration of the Zapruder film would be a very different thing from misinformation via media. Apples are not carrots.

o

No one mentioned media. I'm talking about deliberate alteration, deletion, or manufactured information that is fed to the public by any source, be it governmental agency, etc...

As an adult, I've become rather cynical, pessimistic, and have no doubt that the "world" we do not see is often more sinister than some can imagine.

I do not trust that any source is fully truthful when it has to do with... how can I put this... world events, governments, national or international incidents, and so forth.

o

"but I firmly believe that what the public is told is OFTEN not the truth"

What does that refer to if not dissemination via media outlets? Do members of Congress and the Administration talk to you directly?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here