Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The Mistake of letting women vote

Posted by hamiltongardener CAN 6a (My Page) on
Tue, May 8, 12 at 19:10

Don't know if there has been a thread on this yet, but this one actually strikes me as disgusting and funny at the same time.

Of course, he's talking about them good old days when men were men and they knew how to deal with women... approximately the same "good ole days" when they knew how to deal with "dem Negroes" too? Being a jerk is disgusting, but being a hypocritical jerk makes for pure comedy gold on the less moderated political forums.

If you have the bandwidth, it's worth it to watch the embedded video titled "Exploring your Destiny" and see this guy. What a douche.

At roughly 8:30 into his 12-minute sermon, he doubles down, amazingly, saying that he believes America went wrong when it gave women the right to vote.

"I think that one of the greatest mistakes America made was to allow women the opportunity to vote," Peterson says. "We should�ve never turned this over to women. And these women are voting in the wrong people. They�re voting in people who are evil who agrees with them who�re gonna take us down this pathway of destruction."

"And this probably was the reason they didn�t allow women to vote when men were men. Because men in the good old days understood the nature of the woman," he adds. "They were not afraid to deal with it. And they understood that, you let them take over, this is what would happen."

Here is a link that might be useful: Rev. Jesse Peterson

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The Mistake of letting women vote

Maybe The lord will reach out an take him home! ah some men

o

Maybe The lord will reach out an take him home! ah some men

That was really good. That is my good laugh for the night.

o

This, to me, is anything but funny. Someone who is a misogynist gets a platform to spew his hatred for women and treated as though he has a valid point. You need to read his entire sermon . . . most women are little whores, women ruin families if not governed by a man, etc. It's absolutely sickening and at least one FOX person called him out on it, while Hannity and the others sit silently, allowing him to continue his vile talk.

Here is a link that might be useful: Little whores

o

There's nothing funny about Peterson, whatsoever.

This was in my newsfeed, and I was waiting for Peterson to get the Rosen treatment, to hold fox news to the same standard as others. No such thing. Figures.

o

Hannity needs to be brought down on this. I haven't heard his show in four years. I can't stomach him, Limbaugh, Beck, and Savage. So whatever is said on their shows, I have to hear or read elsewhere.

Never heard of Petersen, but let's see the Righties defend him. Oh I forgot, they're still on Bill Ayers, a 70 year old college professor.

o

I actually read that on the news yesterday, and I can't believe what some men have to say when they open their mouths, nor how eloquent they think they sound, as opposed to how stupid they really do sound. And then it's mentioned that they've people like Hannity as friends, and everything begins to fall into place.

What is it about the strong, compassionate, level headed, intelligent female that so scares some men? Are they afraid that if women were to take a turn at power, war would lessen around the globe, as well as hunger and all the other ills men are presently fighting for? Are they afraid not enough of us are as corrupt as they are? Are they afraid of our power to reproduce? What is it, exactly?

And who had the brilliant forethought to give this winner of a man a platform? Women can't handle power? We don't know what to do with it? We're all whores and sluts? We can't handle stress? We can't handle anything? We're suddenly responsible for the broken home, for everything bad in the world? Or certainly in this guy's life, from what his angry attitude toward women tells us.

This guy has a facial orifice that just doesn't know when to stop, a brain that certainly is not connected to it in any way, shape, or form... and has spewed some of the absolute worst insults I've ever heard directed at what some folks might call the fairer sex. Peterson just took the fair right out of it.

We're voting in the wrong people? Doesn't he mean he wants women controlled because they're not voting for the people HE wants them to vote for?

Sure... once again, place all blame for what's wrong in the world on women's shoulders. Why not? Men began by writing a book in which women were created AFTER man, were the FIRST to sin, etc... all to keep them in fear and guilt, believing the ills of our world are all the fault of women.

Centuries later, we still have some men regurgitating the same crap, trying the same tactics, to make women into the evil ones, cowing them, making them think and believe they deserve the anger and abuse directed at them. Clearly, this particular man has issues with the fundamentals of sex, penis size, and is forgetting the message his savior gave to him.

Which brings us to the other point up for discussion, here... that of crashing religion headlong into government and blending the two so the public can't tell where one ends and the other begins. We already have a Constitution that protects us from this, and we need to take care that we don't allow anyone to change these freedoms and rights.

It's ok, though. While this outdated imbecile may have insulted females, hacking up his hairballs, he's also very successfully tightened our ranks, helped add to them in a most glorious way, and made our goals that much clearer.

It takes a lot of audacity to say those kinds of things out loud, in public, about females as a collective, where women can hear them... and what goes around surely does come around.

This particular man, and the few like him, have obvious issues where females are concerned. They need help... professional psychological help.

o

They do indeed professional pyschological help, or guidance from this forum...

o

Wouldn't the Taliban take him right in? He could be their liaison to Christiandom.

o

• Posted by ohiomom 3rdrockfromthesun (My Page) on
    Wed, May 9, 12 at 6:52

Top 10 reasons why men should not be ordained ...

Here is a link that might be useful: Aint it the truth....

o
RE: Mistake of letting women vote

Hateful, very hateful...

o

ohiomom, that was perfect!!

o
RE:stake of letting women vote

And I thought that the women here were more sensitive. My manties are bunching...

o

BOND is a 501(C)(3) non profit organization.

A 501(C)(3) is prohibited from engaging in ANY political activity.

An investigation is warranted. Please write to your representatives and ask for an inquiry.

o

Ohiomom, very funny! Number six is right on!

I'll be the token conservative here and say, yes, the guy is a first class jerk!

o

Note how many of these creeps are coming out of the woodwork now. Nothing funny about his message at all, and check out his commentary re Blacks needing to go back to the Plantation, in order to be taught how to work. This tries my patience re belief in freedom of speech, in terms of the vile hatred he spews. And what of the folk who become true believers, stirred by his rants?

o

A dog collar should be like a driving permit. You pass a test to get it and then you can drive but if you drive dangerously or drive under the influence the permit/collar is taken away. When you consider the dangers of someone speaking on TV because somehow this collar makes him an authority you know what I mean. After this performance the 'Rev.' should have his collar and title taken away only to be returned when he has recovered from being a d*ck head. Would anyone take any notice of his spouting then without the collar? In another interview after taking a few shots at the church Christianity and clergymen this twat is obviously representative of perhaps Hannity could offer him the job the OWS guy didn't take.

o
RE/: The Mistake of letting women vote

I agree, ink.

o

Ohio mom..That was great. Print it and hang it on the walls of congress.

o

A 501(C)(3) is prohibited from engaging in ANY political activity.

Brush, if only that were true. A 501(c)(3) entity is prohibited from engaging in SUBSTANTIAL political activity. Which is huge wiggle-room. I have never heard of any 501(c)(3) organization, that engages in political endorsements, etc., ever lose its tax-free status. A little sabre-rattling by the IRS, once in awhile (usually conducted against organizations critical of war or liberal in some ways), but no loss of their tax-free status.

o

You could tell from second one that Kirsten Powers was wanting to knock him off that stool.

Hannity should have left her alone. She wasn't nearly through with that wind-bag.

I wish I could find just one good thing to say about him.
No.....I thought. but I can't.

o

If he was hoping to garner votes for the GOP, he failed miserably. Even conservative women are irate that this windbag was allowed to speak such ugliness against our sex. Women have fought a long and hard battle to stand competently next to men in the workplace, in government, and we have more than proven that we are capable, intelligent, and able to handle the rigors thereof.

This guy has issues that decades of therapy might not begin to fix.

I'm betting that there's a long list of women who would just love to get a crack at him... just to slap him. I'd love to stand in front of him... and give him just one Stockton Slap, with or without gloves... doesn't matter to me!

o

I say let him speak - give him a big platform, allow him to have guests who speak, let us hope that recognized names, political and otherwise, comment (pro and con) -

let him speak, the nation needs to listen to what is being said and who is agreeing with what is being said. The more they talk, the more we all know.

That is what is so great about free speech. People get to say what they think and everybody gets to listen to what is being said.

It works.

o

I agree , let him speak to show people what a closed minded bunch of radical rights running the GOP believe in. .

o

lily...I think most people are aware of what the radical rights stand for.

I don't know of one Conservative Republican man or woman that thinks like that mixed-up wind bag.

He is so far out in the four forty, he could never find his way back.

We have radical rights and Liberals have radical lefts.
Its just something we each have to endure.

o

There is no both-sides-do-it.

o

Well, Mylab... I would first allow for his freedom of speech to be recognized, and his mouth allowed to drip the acid it does... but when he's finished vomiting his ugly speech, I still want a shot at that Stockton Slap!

Freedom of speech does allow people to openly label themselves, doesn't it? It also gives a nice showing of who supports the speakers and their ideas...

o

Kudos for Kirstin Powers. Kudos for Hannity allowing her to take over the segment. You can't tell me she didn't know who would be there ahead of time. I enjoyed the Rev. getting his comeuppance. I think Hannity enjoyed it too. I don't think he agrees with the Rev. or he would not have enjoyed it quite so much. He was right to keep his mouth shut and let her go to it in the amount of time available. I'll make a bet the Rev. never makes another appearance on Hannity's show to defend his misogynistic theories.

o

No surprise Hannity remained silent. Jerks alike.

It's also perfectly clear why Peterson didn't get the Rosen treatment, besides this being business as usual at fox news, he said liberal women are all little whores.

Max Blumenthal wrote a dossier on Peterson years ago:

Here is a link that might be useful: The Minister Of Minstrelsy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here