Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mr. Romney will it increasingly difficult...

Posted by ronalawn82 z9FL (ronalawn08@gmail.com) on
Sat, May 19, 12 at 23:17

...to argue against success.
1. The State Department's handling of the situation involving blind Chinese dissident lawyer Chen Guangcheng is "a day of shame for the Obama administration," GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney charged on Thursday." (05/03/12?)
Today,(05/19/12)we are learning that Mr. Chen Guangcheng is heading to the USA. Someone is being very quiet but carrying a big stick.
NOT Mr. ROMNEY!!!
2."In Virginia, Gov. Bob McDonnell runs TV ads hailing the state’s business growth. Ohio Gov. John Kasich tells anyone who will listen that 100,000 jobs have been created or retained on his watch. And Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder promotes a state budget that’s on solid ground for the first time in a decade."
I saw a TV clip of Mr. Romney sharing the stage with Gov. Kasich in the presence of a group of students. Mr. Romney made an amateurish effort to get support for a decidedly pessimistic outlook on the job situation. This was followed by Gov. Kasich's upbeat message as to the number of jobs posted and waiting for applicants from the audience.
GUESS WHO GOT LOUDER APPLAUSE?>
3. "...could be better!"
This anemic (and Romneyesque) refrain infers that "...have been good" or "...have been not bad."
The rate of change in world events is bewildering and Mr. Romney appears to be as bewildered as the most ordinary of us.
Anyone aspiring to be POTUS must show that (s)he is capable of thinking through issues and coming up with palatable solutions.
Mr. Romney's utterances are no more profound than those of the average barber or taxi-driver.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
...and I find it difficult...

...to be my own editor.

o
RE: Mr. Romney will it increasingly difficult...

• Posted by vgkg 7-Va Tidewater (My Page) on
    Sun, May 20, 12 at 9:35

Romney is just trying to convince people that he actually believes his that his own tricks are really magic.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here